fbpx

PYO Chinese Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO Chinese Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I’m not really sure what any of the mentioned are!!

Melody
      Keymaster

SPark wrote:

I would LOVE a foo dog! And a kitsune would be awesome! (I could sell SO MANY of those to fox furries…)

A PYO kitsune?

Melody
        Keymaster

sunhawk wrote:

Melody wrote:

Good Idea.I probably will make a pyo Oriental dragon eventually…and I am planning to do a flapcat. I am also eager to make new subjects that I haven’t been able to do yet. I’d like to do a Phoenix. Does anyone like cockatrices? Tazelwyrms? uh.. Bat winged pegasus-es? I think a flapcat and a hippogriff or hippocampus is next.

Tatzelwyrm?

Editted to new, non-computer-screwing link – SORRY!! I use Firefox and i’ve never had a problem with angelfire sites before!! @___@

http://www.newanimal.org/tatzel.htm

Based on that? Which version do you prefer? A tazelwyrm is a cat-dragon.I read that somewhere. Interesting concept.

Bob

Melody wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Melody wrote:

Good Idea.I probably will make a pyo Oriental dragon eventually…and I am planning to do a flapcat. I am also eager to make new subjects that I haven’t been able to do yet. I’d like to do a Phoenix. Does anyone like cockatrices? Tazelwyrms? uh.. Bat winged pegasus-es? I think a flapcat and a hippogriff or hippocampus is next.

Tatzelwyrm?

Editted to new, non-computer-screwing link – SORRY!! I use Firefox and i’ve never had a problem with angelfire sites before!! @___@

Based on that? Which version do you prefer? A tazelwyrm is a cat-dragon.I read that somewhere. Interesting concept.

I’d LOVE to see one of those!!!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I’d prefer a bird winged pegasus to a bat winged one, but that’s just me. And a PYO kitsune would be cool as well.

SPark
              Participant

Melody wrote:

SPark wrote:

I would LOVE a foo dog! And a kitsune would be awesome! (I could sell SO MANY of those to fox furries…)

A PYO kitsune?

Yes!

Well, a regular production kitsune would be neat too, but I’d prefer a PYO.

Melody wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Melody wrote:

Tatzelwyrm?

I absolutely love mixing of two distinct critters like that, i would love to see your interpretation ^_^

Arlla
                Participant

Cockatrice!! Yes!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
                  And I also really want an oriental PYO dragon
                  And I think a pheonix would be AWSOME!!! I can’t quite imagine how you would sculpt it though…would it be perched on something? Sitting on the ground? Do you have any concept sketches…? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                  Participant

Yes! Show sketches! And if you don’t have any yet, make some! Erm, please.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

SPark wrote:

Melody wrote:

SPark wrote:

A PYO kitsune?

Yes!

I don’t think she knows what a kitsune is =)

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
                      Participant

Sheesh, Google it. I had to, and it was faster than asking on the forum ๐Ÿ™‚ . A kitsune is a fox thing.

SPark
                        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

SPark wrote:

Melody wrote:

SPark wrote:

A PYO kitsune?

Yes!

I don’t think she knows what a kitsune is =)

Oh. A kitsune is a japanese multi-tailed fox spirit. They can look like foxes or they can look like humans. But humans are boring. Foxes with lots of tails are much more interesting.

Bob

I just learned something new

Participant

SPark wrote:

Melody wrote:

SPark wrote:

A PYO kitsune?

Yes!

Yes! I would love to see Melody’s take on a winged fox or kitsune!! *happy dance* And what eye and coat color choices you could have!

lamortefille
                              Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

SPark wrote:

Melody wrote:

SPark wrote:

A PYO kitsune?

Yes!

Yes! I would love to see Melody’s take on a winged fox or kitsune!! *happy dance* And what eye and coat color choices you could have!

I think it was Watergazer that did a kitsune drawing with tails that moved? Correct me if it was somebody else – I have looked through sooo many galleries. In any case, it was very cool! I would also like to see a Windstone kitsune. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.