fbpx

PYO Chinese Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody PYO Chinese Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

I’m really interested in if you may plan on releasing a chinese dragon PYO. Since a lot of people have been trying out koi colors on the KiRins, I think putting out a dragon with those same type of scales as made for the KiRin would benefit the koi look but also would allow for so much more color choices which…and would be a bit more simple to paint than the little young dragon already released. Not that we are never happy and always demand more, but I just figured naturally a chinese dragon would be a staple figure to make.

Also, are there any plans for a flap cat? I just assume there are but I figured I’d just ask. BTW I love the PYO wolf! I’d die to see a PYO kackalope but I thik that’s pushing it, lol. A pheonix would be awesome as well sometime down the line.

SPark
    Participant

I definitely second this! I would love a PYO oriental dragon, and of course a PYO flapcat would be awesome.

Melody
      Keymaster

Watergazer wrote:

I’m really interested in if you may plan on releasing a chinese dragon PYO. Since a lot of people have been trying out koi colors on the KiRins, I think putting out a dragon with those same type of scales as made for the KiRin would benefit the koi look but also would allow for so much more color choices which…and would be a bit more simple to paint than the little young dragon already released. Not that we are never happy and always demand more, but I just figured naturally a chinese dragon would be a staple figure to make.

Also, are there any plans for a flap cat? I just assume there are but I figured I’d just ask. BTW I love the PYO wolf! I’d die to see a PYO kackalope but I thik that’s pushing it, lol. A pheonix would be awesome as well sometime down the line.
        Good Idea.I probably will make a pyo Oriental dragon eventually…and I am planning to do a flapcat. I am also eager to make new subjects that I haven’t been able to do yet. I’d like to do a Phoenix. Does anyone like cockatrices? Tazelwyrms? uh.. Bat winged pegasus-es? I think a flapcat and a hippogriff or hippocampus is next.

Starbreeze
        Participant

A bat-wing pegasus would be awesome!!! I’d also love a phoenix.

Copper83
          Participant

Flapcats and hippogriffs. Yes! 😀

A bat winged pegasus would be awesome, and I secnd all ideas aformentioned of course…but what about the hippocampus? That would be awesome too and I know you said you wanted to do it. Go for it. As for pose…man, want ideas? Lol, like you need any. Also, what about a kitsune-the multi-tailed fox? A lot of folks really love them and show them off in all colors…or here’s a kicker…a foo dog! A foo dog in your style would rock.

SPark
            Participant

I would LOVE a foo dog! And a kitsune would be awesome! (I could sell SO MANY of those to fox furries…)

Yeah, the only problem would be you’d almost have to do commissions for them because everyone has their own color concept for a kitsune, lol…I have only rarely seen an all red kitsune. I would think you’d see a nice grey fox one though…that’s what I personally would do.

SPark
              Participant

Winged foxes would be awesome too. Foxes in generaly are pretty neat to make. Everyone thinks of them as just red, but they come in so many variations. I think I do like the grey foxes best as well. I have a grey fox pelt that’s really neat. Though it’s a bit worse for wear, as my cat is also fond of it, and thinks it makes a great toy.

Maria
                Participant

Everything they said and everything Mel mentioned, especially the cockatrice – another name for the basilisk!

Melody wrote:

Good Idea.I probably will make a pyo Oriental dragon eventually…and I am planning to do a flapcat. I am also eager to make new subjects that I haven’t been able to do yet. I’d like to do a Phoenix. Does anyone like cockatrices? Tazelwyrms? uh.. Bat winged pegasus-es? I think a flapcat and a hippogriff or hippocampus is next.

Tatzelwyrm?

Editted to new, non-computer-screwing link – SORRY!! I use Firefox and i’ve never had a problem with angelfire sites before!! @___@

http://www.newanimal.org/tatzel.htm

Based on that? Which version do you prefer?

frozendragon
                  Participant

sunhawk wrote:

Melody wrote:

Tatzelwyrm?

http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/bizzareworld/tatzelwurm.html

Based on that? Which version do you prefer?

OMG…..that link had a billion pop ups and tried to load something in my computer…..

I about crapped when I clicked it…..

SPark
                    Participant

O.o

It didn’t do anyting nasty to me, it looks just like an ordinary, if really badly made, website.

Do you use firefox?

Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatzelwurm
                      http://www.newanimal.org/tatzel.htm

There’s some info about it, without the malware.

laphon1
                      Participant

The firewall at work did not let me go to there. I got an ACCESS DENIED message. Something about additional virus filtering.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.