fbpx

PYO batch2: BP2, T rainbow,Pinky,CJ, Fern,stripes,Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO batch2: BP2, T rainbow,Pinky,CJ, Fern,stripes,Griffin

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I can’t wait to see that griffin finished.

well I am starting to feel a little better…at least at the moment. If I am feeling better in the morning I think I am going to attempt painting.
      I want this to be a light colored griffin but with interesting non-tan colors over and blended into the tan and brown base. I am getting an idea for the body feathers..but still have not decided on how the wings will look.

Maria
      Participant

I’m glad you’re feeling better, Koishii.

Skigod377
        Participant

I got the wolf and the dragon today and all I can say is WOW! Your cute little note said to look her over well, and look her over I did. She is beautiful. I kept looking for flaws and just kept getting distracted by somthing else that would catch my eye. She is a stunner. The wolf is incredible, too. he looks real. I really love them both. Thank you so much! And I love the drawings… both on the note and on the box 😆

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I got the wolf and the dragon today and all I can say is WOW! Your cute little note said to look her over well, and look her over I did. She is beautiful. I kept looking for flaws and just kept getting distracted by somthing else that would catch my eye. She is a stunner. The wolf is incredible, too. he looks real. I really love them both. Thank you so much! And I love the drawings… both on the note and on the box 😆

wonderful! I am soooo happy you got both of them!!! I hope there will be pictures of them later.
            enjoy them very much, I know they are in a great home!

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.