fbpx

PYO batch2: BP2, T rainbow,Pinky,CJ, Fern,stripes,Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO batch2: BP2, T rainbow,Pinky,CJ, Fern,stripes,Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

If you are still thinking about throwing it, throw it this direction. 😀

Maria
      Participant

I’m closer! I’ll catch it as it flies through.

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

XD.

“dragon muts up for adoption/free to a good home” or so read the headlines.

I really like the stripey dragon. I want one.

Akeyla
          Participant

I love the way how dareing you are with the colors, I would have never even dreamed of mixing them, but they work so well!
            awesome!

I think i missed this thread! they ar beautiful koishi!

tc_cat333
            Participant

So I was just looking through the pictures again and then I read the name of the thread to make sure I hadn’t missed any or you hadn’t added any, and it occurred to me that “Pinky” was added and I can’t find “Pinky”… where is Pinky?? What have you done with… him… her… it?? You’re interigating him… her… it… as to the where abouts of the brain aren’t you?? Oh you are evil…

lol sorry, had too…

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

So I was just looking through the pictures again and then I read the name of the thread to make sure I hadn’t missed any or you hadn’t added any, and it occurred to me that “Pinky” was added and I can’t find “Pinky”… where is Pinky?? What have you done with… him… her… it?? You’re interigating him… her… it… as to the where abouts of the brain aren’t you?? Oh you are evil…

lol sorry, had too…

>3
                this is her http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10228&pos=1

I only took one progress shot of her and put it in this thread because i finished her pretty fast. There is another thread on the second page called orchid “pinky” FINISHED that has bigger photos of her, but they did not catch her true pink color as well.

tc_cat333
                Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

tc_cat333 wrote:

lol sorry, had too…

>3
                  this is her http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10228&pos=1

I only took one progress shot of her and put it in this thread because i finished her pretty fast. There is another thread on the second page called orchid “pinky” FINISHED that has bigger photos of her, but they did not catch her true pink color as well.

Oh I see…

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

And here is the last of my pyo’s….I have no idea how it will turn out or if i will be able to finish her by friday…but I am going to try. this griffin will be for sale when finished.

Skigod377
                    Participant

Im likin it so far!

I really like the top of the head.

lamortefille
                      Participant

Caribbean Jem arrived today and it is one wonderful dragon!! Naturally, the pix didn’t do it justice. I love it! Thank you, Koishii!!

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Caribbean Jem arrived today and it is one wonderful dragon!! Naturally, the pix didn’t do it justice. I love it! Thank you, Koishii!!

you are sooo welcome! I am glad you got her safe and sound!

Maria
                          Participant

I can’t wait to see that griffin finished.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.