fbpx

PYO batch2: BP2, T rainbow,Pinky,CJ, Fern,stripes,Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO batch2: BP2, T rainbow,Pinky,CJ, Fern,stripes,Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I want that color on a Keeper. Very much. 😯

i’ll take lots of photos for when we get those keepers.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

here is the newest dragon. fern is drying in the bg.
        I wanted something WAY different. so…stripes!

she is VERY purple.
        originally I was going to make a gray eyes dragon….but mom REALLY wanted me to paint a purple one..so I stole my giffins blue eyes and my griffin will be a Grey eyed griffin.

Skigod377
        Participant

Where is Cheryl!? She would love that! Its beautiful and she loves purple!

Maria
          Participant

Koishii, I need to resort to German now that I’ve run out of English compliments. Mega wunderschön.
            I’m thinking I should subscribe for a new Koishii pieces every month…

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Koishii, I need to resort to German now that I’ve run out of English compliments. Mega wunderschön.
              I’m thinking I should subscribe for a new Koishii pieces every month…

Amazingly Wonderful I am gusing?

“buy a 12 month sub. now and get 2 pyo’s free!!!!”

Maria
              Participant

Ooh, what a deal. I can’t afford that just yet, though. But dang, it is tempting.
                And your translation is close enough. Wunderschön ist wonderfully beautiful.

beautiful dragon. you have amazing skills with the brush and colors.

Kujacker
                Participant

Oh, you totally went in my head and took my idea xD The next dragon I was going to paint was going to be stripy 🙂
                  Yours looks great. I really like the area on the back of his neck. Looks neat.

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Well I am still figuring this one out. I’m having a real hate/love relationship with it.. a few times I was tempted to throw it at the wall.

I wanna see your stripes Ku!

Tiffany
                    Participant

gah! i have a dragon almost finished in very similar shades of purples! >.< eep! well, mine does look different, no stripes though. i better hurry and finish mine up- its been sitting on my desk 3/4 done for months!! we be collecting dust over here!

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

gah! i have a dragon almost finished in very similar shades of purples! >.< eep! well, mine does look different, no stripes though. i better hurry and finish mine up- its been sitting on my desk 3/4 done for months!! we be collecting dust over here!

I’m sure your stripes are much better then mine 🙂

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Both of you probably have beautiful stripes. 😉

siberakh1
                          Participant

I just complimented you on the fall fern dragon and then I see this one! I LOVE the colors on this one! 😀

Tiffany
                            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

tfsculptures wrote:

I’m sure your stripes are much better then mine 🙂

bah! baloney! YOU do awesome stuff! i love your style! love it! i am very envious of your ability to put colors on freely and to be able to have the paint be visually textural. i am so set in my ways i just can’t allow myself the freedom to do the impressionistic/expressionistic thing! ugh! i just can’t! i want to but i can’t! by nature, i must refine and overwork (to stiffness).. thats me.its as satifying as it is binding and limiting…
                              i showed my dad your dragons recently and he said “hmmm VERRRRRY IMPRESSIVE! hey, thats pretty good you know!” lol! now this of course coming from him, whose daddys’ pride never lets him like anything but what his little girl makes of course! that is a big deal! huge! he really like your photos too, that you were able to have that great dark moodiness and shadow, without losing a wink of detail or clarity, or have things get muddy! he thought you did a great job, and he is one picky bugger when it comes to photos- he’s a photographer. 🙂
                              anyhoo, mine actually has no stripes, i ‘d go crazy doing that! i think i tried that on griffin wings once- banding- oh my god it looked soooooo bad! i think even my bf poked fun, and he doesn’t have an artistic bone in his body! lol! i did my same ol’ underlining on the big scales on mine. i’ll have to take a pic in progress. this is a slammin’ color scheme anyhoo, purples, lilacs, pearls etc. i’m surprised we haven’t seen more pieces with it…its about time we start all poppin’ up with em! 🙂

KoishiiKitty
                              Participant

wow, I take that as a huuge compliment! Your dad is a photographer?? I have never had a photographer look at my photos before, that is really cool to me!
                                My style comes comes from being incessantly impatient and slightly ADHD.I want to finish FAST. Some times this is a weakness since I overlook things that need more attention so I have had to work on spending more time on my work. One of these days I am going to make a good tutorial of sorts to show how I paint, but first I need to figure out video file sizes because the ones on my current camera are too big at 3min for youtube.
                                your dragons really have such a refined smooth look, I really admire that. your sea dragon..the one that was painted after the colors of a stormy sea, really struck me with awe, that was just wonderful!

Tell your dad a big thank you for the wonderful compliment. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.