fbpx

PYO batch2: BP2, T rainbow,Pinky,CJ, Fern,stripes,Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO batch2: BP2, T rainbow,Pinky,CJ, Fern,stripes,Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

sneak peak of the next one i am working on:

trying to decide if i should ebay him or put him up for offers here.

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

i think offers here would be better! more apritiation and your suporting our habits!

Maria
        Participant

Red and green combo! I love him already. I’m beginning to wonder whether I should really wait for the Keeper…

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Red and green combo! I love him already. I’m beginning to wonder whether I should really wait for the Keeper…

I think it will at least be a month or two with how it sounds this legal stuff is going before we get our Keepers(OPTIMiSM YES!)

Kujacker
            Participant

Hmmm. I’m with you guys. I want a big dragon to paint and see people paint πŸ˜€ If it’s only a month or two, that’s closer than I thought!

Arlla
              Participant

MMM He reminds me of an apple! πŸ˜€ I think I’m really going to like this one…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think it will at least be a month or two with how it sounds this legal stuff is going before we get our Keepers(OPTIMiSM YES!)

Hmmm. If it happens that soon maybe I could actually pick him up in person…

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

she should be finished tomorow:

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

He’s neat! I’m planning a color like that too, inspired by a maple leaf, when it just starts turning from green to red. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

Nambroth wrote:

He’s neat! I’m planning a color like that too, inspired by a maple leaf, when it just starts turning from green to red. πŸ™‚

that is going to be cool.

This one ended up being a fluke.. I got one with green eyes to make a red Rodolite garnet dragon…..

but then I forgot and thought the green eyes were for a fern dragon…so I started painting it green and wondered why i picked green eyes instead of the red ones I had planned…….

by the time i remembered, the dragon was very green..but did not look like a fern coloration…so I have been playing with it and changing the colors. I need to think of a new name for it.

Tropical strikes me as a name for him, like he’d fit right in with the macaws in the canopy X3 Very darling.

Purplecat
                        Participant

I would still call it fern dragon….around here I’ve seen ferns with kinda reddish orange edges in the fall….That’s what he reminds me of. I love him! πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                          Participant

Dang! Fern is gorgeous!!!!

Skigod377
                            Participant

I like him alot, too. Def looks plant-like πŸ˜‰

Maria
                              Participant

I want that color on a Keeper. Very much. 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.