fbpx

PT's Art -WIPs – June 29 (pg. 11)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion PT's Art -WIPs – June 29 (pg. 11)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

This is just incredible PT! Your sculptures are so beautiful!

wow…. yet again amazes me PT.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Amongst the other ooooo’s and aaaaaaa’s. You are quite impressive with what you come up with.

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments πŸ˜€ !

lamortefille
          Participant

Amazing work!

Anonymous

Hahahah he’s soooo cute! I just love those feet!

Heather
              Participant

Wow, this is my first run through this thread, and I cannot believe what I’ve been missing! Purpleturtle, you have the most wonderful sculpting ability; I knew you were one heck of a fine painter, but seeing your paintwork on your own sculpts is even more amazing. I am in awe of what you’re created here. I think it’s the most wonderful thing ever that you are sculpting again! You can add me to the (rapidly growing) list of people who would be interested in buying your work should you ever decide to make pieces available. πŸ˜€ Your creations are marvellous!

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Wow, this is my first run through this thread, and I cannot believe what I’ve been missing! Purpleturtle, you have the most wonderful sculpting ability; I knew you were one heck of a fine painter, but seeing your paintwork on your own sculpts is even more amazing. I am in awe of what you’re created here. I think it’s the most wonderful thing ever that you are sculpting again! You can add me to the (rapidly growing) list of people who would be interested in buying your work should you ever decide to make pieces available. πŸ˜€ Your creations are marvellous!

Oh my! Thank you so much πŸ˜€ !

Maria
                  Participant

What a cool concept! Very nicely done.

Mmloda
                    Participant

I LOVE that Baku..WOW…he is amaizing, I would love to own him….! πŸ˜‰

Marzena

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Well, if I have one major flaw (and believed me, I have many) Is that I have a tendancy in having several projects going at the same time. Here are some WIPs that I’m currently working on.
                        The first one is a dragon-cat. He’s a rather large sculpt – made out pf polymer clay and Apoxie Clay. I need to finish painting him. He’s going to look like a tiger. I love tigers, and I love translating their markings on other critters πŸ˜€ .

The next pics are of Breyers that I’m customizing. The first one is primed and ready for painting. He’s going to be a zebracorn. The second one is in the middle of the sculpting stage. He’s going to be a dragon-like equine. I intend to do spikes and what not, but I’m not sure about adding wings.

LOVING the dragon cat! can’t wait to see that one finished! the textures are really amazing on it. how do you do that?

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

daydreamer wrote:

LOVING the dragon cat! can’t wait to see that one finished! the textures are really amazing on it. how do you do that?

Thanks πŸ˜€ . Texturing is done with sculpting tools and fingers πŸ˜‰ .

Anonymous

Just AMAZEING! PT!!!! Loveing it!

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Lookit the kitty paws on the dragon!

Can’t wait to see the others finished…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 177 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.