fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 343 total)
  • Author

Wow! Gorgeous! I love the texture and blending of the fur, great pose too!
    What type/brand of paints do you use? 🙂
    Can’t wait to see this finished although I love seeing WIP too :).

machineguts
    Participant

Thanks so much, everyone! That really means a lot to me. 🙂 <3

LadyFirebird, we can definitely work something out! 😀

Thanks so much, abatos! As for my paints I use Winsor & Newton acrylics. I’m the same way with WIP pics, I love seeing the thought process of an artist! 🙂

machineguts
      Participant

Yay! I finally got a compressor for my airbrush! I can’t wait to start using it with my paintings! 😀

bayoudragon
        Participant

Major woot! 😀

I sooo want an airbrush! But no room in the condo, and I don’t think my neighbors on the other side of the wall would be very happy. 😳

machineguts wrote:

Yay! I finally got a compressor for my airbrush! I can’t wait to start using it with my paintings! 😀

cool! i’m too scared to try an airbrush… lol. i think i’ll stick with the photoshop airbrush. maybe someday.. haha. good luck with it, i hope you enjoy it 😀

Stephanie
          Participant

Great Work!!!

machineguts
            Participant

Thanks so much, guys! 🙂

machineguts
              Participant

Here are a series of mini paintings I did in my “Bright Animals” style. Each one is 5″x5″ on stretched gallery canvas with the sides painted, so no need to frame! They are extremely flashy and vibrant, with thick strokes of paint that reflect and shine under a point source of light. The little random white dots you see are reflections of light. (Although some of them are stars!)

They are $20 each + $5.95 USPS Priority Mail shipping, which includes insurance & tracking. Reply here or PM me if interested!

“You Give Me Hope”SOLD

“Pancake”

“Loud World”

“Starlight”

“Explosions in the Sky”

Also For Sale

These are from my “Urban Katz” series and feature thick & heavy strokes of paint that you can feel on the surface. Inspired by my neighborhood, they were created to resemble wall graffiti in city alleys. They are “11×14” on stretched gallery canvas with the sides painted, so no need to frame!

These are $50.00 a piece + shipping.

“Urban Katz #1”

“Urban Katz #2”

Last but not least, I still have two 24″x24″ bright animal paintings for sale. These two are the last in my inventory in this size.

I have reduced their price 50% off $250.00, so they are now $150.00 a piece + shipping.

“Tamarin Time”

“Polar Lights”

machineguts
                Participant

Another progress pic of DayDreamer’s kitty commission. More lighting and shading to do yet, and evening out on his eyes. He’s getting there! 😀

“Mommy! Hugz meee!” 😆

what a cutie he is! i can’t wait to get him here! again, you are very talented MGutz. you’re so confident with your color choices, i love it!

machineguts
                  Participant

I’m happy you like him DD, thanks so much! 🙂 I’m aiming to have him finished by tomorrow night.

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

That turned out lovely Mgutze!!!!

machineguts
                      Participant

Thanks so much, Koishii! 🙂 I’ll post his final pic soon!

megamibabe16
                        Participant

What a bright and cute little kitty.

machineguts
                          Participant

Hey all, just updating to let you know that I’ve listed my giant elephant painting on eBay with a starting bid of $0.99 and free shipping. 🙂

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180464479566&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 343 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.