fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Im sorry you have to sell all your stuff at such a loss MG. It looks like these sales are going well, though. 🙂

Maria
      Participant

Oh wow, if I had extra cash I’d go for some of those things. Sorry you’re in such hard straights, though, MG. I really hope things start looking up for you.

machineguts
        Participant

Thanks so much ski & GB, that seriously means a lot to me! I was really hoping for that job at Garmin, I was pretty surprised when they didn’t even schedule an interview as my qualifications were an exact match for the position. Oh well, there will be more chances elsewhere. 🙂

machineguts
          Participant

WOW, everything has been selling crazy fast! Thank you so much everyone! As of now these items remain, all marked down $50.00 and under. These items are MUCH lower than what I originally paid. Pm me or reply here if interested. I accept PayPal for payment, and shipping to you will be calculated upon purchase. Thanks for looking!

Garmin nüvi 205 GPS – No pic, but unit is flawless and comes with original box & accessories – $50.00 SOLD
            More info about the nüvi 205 here: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=13429&ra=true

Selection of genuine Native American made artifacts – Between $5.00 – $50.00. Inquire about the piece you’re interested in – Turtle medicine bag, brown & cream beaded medicine bags SOLD

My handmade needle felted animals – $20.00 for all three

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Man! I came in on this sale too late.
              Sorry you have to see so much of your stuff, but at least the sale went well for you.

LadyFirebird
              Participant

I hear you about how tough it is to sell things! Anyone who still has money is cleaning up! I’m not one of them. Sorry you have to sell your collections under cost–you do what you have to do and someday you’ll get another job I keep saying this to myself and you can rebuild your collection. So sorry to see anyone have to sell off their collections! 🙁

Mmloda
                Participant

WOW..I see that your Bazaar went well, almost everything is gone! Sorry to see that you have to sell for under your paid prices.

Marzena

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Oh noes! The painting is gone! *cries* I just got the money together too *pouts*

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pipsxlch
                    Participant

😥 Sorry you sisn’t get teh job and that you have to sell your stuff *cyber hug and chocolates* Look above this listing; Tinks is looking for some art, sounds like commission work.

machineguts
                      Participant

New items added to the sale! I have a whole slew of goodies for sale, ALL marked down $50.00 and under!!! These items are MUCH lower than what I originally paid! Pm me or reply here if interested. I accept PayPal for payment, and shipping to you will be calculated upon purchase. Thanks for looking!

Neytiri Palm Frond Dream Catcher, hand painted – Paid $50.00, selling for $20.00

Original Robin Water Color Illustration, framed & matted – Paid $50.00, selling for $20.00

Large Art Glass Dolphin Sculpture – $30.00

Native American Made Copper Bear Art, framed on painted 5”x5” gallery canvas – Paid $80.00, selling for $20.00

Original Art Litho Block on 5”x5” wooden tile – Paid $60.00, selling for $20.00

Selection of genuine Native American made artifacts – Between $5.00 – $30.00. Inquire about the piece you’re interested in Both the black & green dream catchers SOLD

Wooden Chinese Compass – $5.00

African Made Mudcloth Bag – Paid $20.00, selling for $10.00

Box O’ Chinese Dragons – $5.00 SOLD

Hand Made/Hand Drawn Cat Pendant , framed in glass & pewter – Paid $50.00, selling for $10.00

Original Mgutz 11”x14” Contemporary Paintings from the Urban Katz Series – $50.00 each

Original MGutz 5″x5″ Contemporary Mini Paintings – $20.00 each

Original MGutz handmade needle felted animals – $20.00 for all three combined

machineguts
                        Participant

Thank you so much for your support everyone, I appreciate it very much! *Hugs tight* @pipsxlch yes I contacted Tinks when I saw that thread. Thanks for the heads up though! 🙂

omg T____T i wanted to get the little box of dragons, but was waiting forEVER for the pics to load (stupid crappy ripoff internet :x) and by the time the pic of it loaded it was already sold T____________T…

machineguts
                          Participant

Oh no, sorry aharttsx! 🙁

machineguts wrote:

Oh no, sorry aharttsx! 🙁

lol not ur fault, i blame iraqi internetz… well… no not iraqi internet… american civilian contractor’s internet who charge $95 a month for something that loads uber slow and only works half the time T___T…

machineguts
                            Participant

Yowww! 😮 That’s crazy!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 343 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.