fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Very cool! I love the effect you got with the airbrush. They really do look like they are ‘glowing’.

Kathleen
      Participant

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. 😮
        Sorry, I have been away for the day mucking my barn. I just saw this. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it. When you talked about the airbrush glowing effect I had no idea it would be so GORGEOUS.
        I am very very happy and highly recommend your art to everyone. I now own four of your originals and all are my favorites out of all my art (I have alot) 😆 I am so happy I commissioned this. I now own Tamarin, Red Panda, Arabian Mare and now my Jellies. Thank you so much I look forward to getting this on my wall. I am going to get it a special art light so in the evening I can really get it to glow. 😀 😀 😀
        Jellyfish are my favorite because of their beauty and yet they have a dangerous side. You have really captured their beauty. 🙂 Thank you ((hugs))

Maria
        Participant

How cool! You did really well in creating the glowing effect with the airbrush.

lamortefille
          Participant

Very cool effect!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Lucky you, JellyFish–that painting is goregous!!!! 😮 I know who I am going to commission once I get my feet back on the ground it’ll be a while sigh

machineguts
              Participant

Thanks so much everyone, and I’m so glad you are happy with it JellyFish! 🙂

machineguts
                Participant

Would anyone be interested in commissioning me in exchange for Windstones? If so, pm me or reply here and we can work out the details, such as the type of commission you’d like (size, subject matter, style, etc.), the Windstones you’d be interested in trading, etc. I’d like to rebuild my collection, so Windstones as payment for my commissions are completely welcome. 🙂

I can paint in either contemporary, realism or fantasy styles, whichever you’d prefer. Visit http://www.machineguts.com to see more examples of my work!

machineguts
                  Participant

Well drag0n already took flea market, so I thought bazaar sounded pretty cool. 😀 Everything must go! I have a whole slew of goodies for sale, ALL marked down $50.00 and under!!! These items are MUCH lower than what I originally paid! Pm me or reply here if interested. I accept PayPal for payment, and shipping to you will be calculated upon purchase. Thanks for looking!

Garmin nüvi 205 GPS – No pic, but unit is flawless and comes with original box & accessories – $50.00 SOLD
                    More info about the nüvi 205 here: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=13429&ra=true

Gray Banded Kingsnake Rock Painting – $20.00 SOLD

Zebi the Monster Plushie, commission from Monster Workshop in the UK – Paid $100.00, selling for $50.00 SOLD

Neytiri Plushie – Paid $60.00, selling for $30.00 SOLD

Jake Plushie – Paid $60.00, selling for $30.00 SOLD

Ellen June Wandering Mecha Creature Sculpture – Paid $80.00, selling for $40.00 SOLD

Gargoyle Tic Tac Toe Glass & Pewter Set – $10.00 SOLD

Handmade Red Panda Scarf – Paid $60.00, selling for $30.00 SOLD

Selection of genuine Native American made artifacts – Between $5.00 – $50.00. Inquire about the piece you’re interested in – Turtle medicine bag, brown & cream beaded medicine bags SOLD

My handmade needle felted animals – $20.00 for all three

Large Wood Carved Dragon Sculpture – Paid $275.00, selling for only $50.00!!! SOLD

King of the Pumpkin Patch original painting by Pu-Sama – Paid $750.00, selling for only $50.00!!! SOLD

David Coalburn Mountain Lion painting – Paid $350.00, selling for only $50.00!!! SOLD

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Holy crap! You’re selling the Anime Pumpkin Patch for only $50 bucks?!?! 😮

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

machineguts
                      Participant

Yes I am, seriously! I’ve tried selling these larger items closer to their value on eBay several times and can’t get them sold.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Oh man *grabby hands* I wish I had money right now! Someone owes me $50 bucks on an ebay item that they still haven’t paid me for. I REALLY want to get it!

I hear you on the auction front though. I haven’t been able to sell much of anything lately, and I even have REALLY good prices on my stuff. Normally a full costume would go for $800-$1000 especially with all the extras I have in mine, and I can’t even give the thing away for $500 or even less. *sigh*

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

machineguts
                          Participant

I know right, It has been crazy! Once I get another job I’ll work on collecting more pieces like this, but for now I need to let these items go.

machineguts
                            Participant

Added a few more items!

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

LOL! That monster plushie is adorable! 😆

Got a busted Windstone?
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin

machineguts
                                Participant

LOL I know isn’t he awesome! Monster Workshop creates some really wild critters! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 343 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.