fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Updated with more pics. πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I love your style πŸ˜€ .

machineguts
        Participant

Thanks so much, purple! πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Your very welcome :yes: !

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Woooooooooooooooooo! They give me goosebumps! They’re lovely machineguts!!!!! I’m not surprised Koi bought one. I could see her loving this style as well with all the bold colors involved!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

everything is sold now? if you have anything with cats, i’m game… plus, my house needs some brightening up!

machineguts
              Participant

Thanks so much, drag0n! That means a lot to me! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Woooooooooooooooooo! They give me goosebumps! They’re lovely machineguts!!!!! I’m not surprised Koi bought one. I could see her loving this style as well with all the bold colors involved!

machineguts
                Participant

What sort of cat would you like? I can paint one custom for you. πŸ™‚

daydreamer wrote:

everything is sold now? if you have anything with cats, i’m game… plus, my house needs some brightening up!

machineguts wrote:

πŸ˜€ doing happy dance! wow, really? that would be so cooooool…
                  any sort of cat really. i collect cat stuff, especially ones with wings (thats why most of my windstones are flap cats, hehe). but i also love the big cats too… hmm… okay, didn’t think was going to be such a hard question! how about whatever inspires you and i’ll buy it πŸ˜€

machineguts
                  Participant

That will work! πŸ˜€ I’ll paint an “11 x 14” (same size as the Red Panda, Fox & Tiger), unless you want something different. I’ll post progress pics for you along the way! πŸ™‚

daydreamer wrote:

machineguts wrote:

πŸ˜€ doing happy dance! wow, really? that would be so cooooool…
                    any sort of cat really. i collect cat stuff, especially ones with wings (thats why most of my windstones are flap cats, hehe). but i also love the big cats too… hmm… okay, didn’t think was going to be such a hard question! how about whatever inspires you and i’ll buy it πŸ˜€

hooray! thanks sooooooo much, i can’t wait to see it!! πŸ˜€

machineguts
                    Participant

You’re welcome, DD! I’ll update with the first progress pics soon! πŸ™‚

daydreamer wrote:

hooray! thanks sooooooo much, i can’t wait to see it!! πŸ˜€

Anonymous

machineguts wrote:

CherokeeDR wrote:

I love the bright colors! Some big cats (tigers, lions and bears oh my!) and horses would be cool!

Here are a few of those! πŸ™‚

“Not a Tame Lion” 40″ x 40″ – Sold at Sacramento Art Festival

“Order of the Tiger” 11″ x 14″ – Koishii bought this guy on eBay last year πŸ™‚

WOW! Magnificent – I especially love “Not a Tame Lion” – much talent on canvas and so very POWERFUL! That picture is hypnotic!!! Thanks for sharing (I will be watching to see the upcoming cat you are working on!)

~Poems

megamibabe16
                        Participant

Wow, so colorful. I love the way that you use your colors, very eye catching. At the moment I have and will have spent too much on Windstone Dragons. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› 😳 However, I may consider one in the future. They truly are great. My favorite one so far is “The Order of the Tiger.” Keep up the wonderful work machineguts.

machineguts
                          Participant

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate it! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 343 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.