fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

I apologize for being a bug, but if you are interested in any of these items that are still available and could possibly purchase something, it would help me tremendously. Please consider it if you can! Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

ahhh… you know i would! i’m fairly well tapped out right now 🙁

kitsunelady
      Participant

Hey MG, have you considered asking ‘pu-sama’ to note on her DA journal or something that the original of that piece is for sale? I noticed it’s had a DD, and she seems to have quite the following…one of them might be interested, but just unaware it’s available. o.o

machineguts
        Participant

I did ask her if she’d post a journal, and unfortunately she said she doesn’t have the time. 🙁

Kathleen
          Participant

Hi sweetie 🙂
            I am not really interested in these but if you are interested I can send a deposit for some Jellies. 😆 (hope you know what I mean) 🙂

machineguts
            Participant

I do know what you mean! PM’ed you! 🙂

kitsunelady
              Participant

machineguts wrote:

I did ask her if she’d post a journal, and unfortunately she said she doesn’t have the time. 🙁

machineguts
                Participant

LOL

Kathleen
                  Participant

OMG that is to funny 😆 😆 😆

machineguts
                    Participant

Well I seriously hate to have to do this, but I really need the funds. I’m selling “Champ”, the Emperor Dragon I won in Melody’s December Raffle. I have already discussed this with her and she is completely alright with me selling him. He is most definitely one of a kind and has absolutely gorgeous coloring! He is in mint condition and comes with a hang tag & original box, and his felt pad is signed “Champ Dec 09 Raffle Prize” by Melody. I’m starting him at $700.00 and will be taking offers until this Sunday at 10:00pm central. I cannot let him go for less than this. If he does not sell for at least the starting price I will be keeping him. I accept PayPal for payment, and shipping will be calculated by the winner’s postal code. Reply here or PM me if interested!

Current Offer: $725.00

Jasmine
                      Participant

Oh, he is gorgeous. Sorry you have to sell hun.

Anonymous

I’m so sorry you need to sell him!
                          I hope everything works out!

what a beauty… sorry you have to sell him. good luck with his sale!

Bodine
                          Participant

I don’t believe it.The one emp I really,really would so love to have,oooohhhh, 😮 Love my car,love my car…keep repeating…love my car 😥 so sorry you are giving it up,even sorrier that you’ld have to. 🙁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Aww, man, I’m so sorry you have to sell him. He’s a beauty! Maybe whoever ends up with him would be willing to let you have right of first refusal, should they ever want to sell.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 343 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.