fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

I’m so glad you like the creations GB, thanks very much! 🙂

machineguts
      Participant

Here is another tiny needle felted kitten I have named Oreo, and a gold spotted black dragon named Javanaut. 🙂

A word of caution for potential future owners of these little guys! Both kittens have a huge sweet tooth for strawberry jam, and Javanaut is partial to Nutella. Oreo is particularly stubborn about these things. You’ve been warned! 😀

Both tiny kittens measure at approx. 1.5″, and Javanaut is approx. 4″.

Oreo – $15, free shipping. Butter is sold!

Javanaut – $25, free shipping

Maria
        Participant

So doggone cute, those little critters.

machineguts
          Participant

Thanks so much GB!

machineguts
            Participant

Little Butter now has her new forever home! Yay! 🙂 *Big hugs*

megamibabe16
              Participant

Oreo reminds me of a chibi Bandersnatch.

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Those are so cute, MG 😀 !

machineguts wrote:

Congrats!

daydreamer wrote:

machineguts wrote:

Congrats!

and I am sitting eagerly waiting for her to get here ::mentally threatening the postal system::

That wee face just trapped me 🙂

::getting strawberry jam and nutella ready::

machineguts
                  Participant

Thanks so much guys! 🙂

machineguts
                    Participant

Hehe! 😀

I’m so glad you like her Nytetyger! 🙂 I know one thing, she’s super excited to know she’ll be surrounded by her favorite yummies! 😀

Nytetyger wrote:

and I am sitting eagerly waiting for her to get here ::mentally threatening the postal system::

That wee face just trapped me 🙂

::getting strawberry jam and nutella ready::

machineguts
                      Participant

Is anyone interested in my David Coalburn original mountain lion oil painting? This piece is 12″x16″ on stretched canvas, mint condition. I’m selling him for $300.00 plus shipping, much less than what I originally paid. This is a highly detailed painting. Please see pics below!

I am also selling my Ellen June sculpture titled “Wandering Mecha Creature”. He stands at approx. 7″x4″x5.5″ and is in mint condition. I’m selling him for $85.00 plus shipping, his original price. Please see pics below!

If needed, I will gladly take payments on either of these. 🙂 Pm me or reply here if interested!

“Mountain Lion” by David Coalburn – $300.00 + Shipping

“Wandering Mecha Creature” by Ellen June – $85.00 + Shipping

such a beautiful painting……wish i could buy it!!

Maria
                        Participant

That painting is lovely. Good luck selling; I can’t afford it right now.

A timid knock at the door made Nytetyger look up. She wheeled over, putting work on hold– who could be there? Opening the door, the woman found a box addressed to her. Smiling, she picked it up and wheeled back to her table, gently slitting the tape keeping the box closed. So wonderfully packed– surely a treasure was inside!

A tiny “mew!” was heard as the box was opened– nested inside was a small round brown box, and inside that, a tiny sunshine yellow kitten with wee orange spots and bright blue eyes. Blinking sweetly up at her new owner, Butter turned so Nytetyger could admire her pretty white stripes as well, and then, as only a cat can, demanded food.

Nytetyger offered Butter a tiny slice of bread with fresh strawberry jam which was devoured immediately. Sleepy now, Butter blinked and hopped back in her soft bed within her round brown box. With a smile, Nytetyger tucked in a small slice of bread with Nutella upon it, just in case the kitten awoke hungry once more, and then snapped a picture so that Butter could let the wonderful person who created her know she had come home…

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 343 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.