fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

That’s a great pic 😆 ! Too cool 8) .

bayoudragon
      Participant

Awesome! Both the lemur and your avatar! 8)

The DVD is coming out on Earth Day… can’t wait! 😀

machineguts
        Participant

Here is my second Na’vi inspired dream catcher which I have called “Neytiri Dreams”. I used the brightly colored feathers worn by Neytiri, and hand painted the two long guinea fowl feathers to represent her arrow feathers. These are also luminescent. Bone and clay beads adorn the waxed leather cords, accented with iridescent pony beads. Sinew was used to form the web, strung with a turquoise colored shell. This was also used to tighten the feather quills to the waxed leather. Frayed vintage teal yarn from Turkey was weaved around the grapevine hoop, followed by berries and flower blossoms. Size is approx. 7″ across and 17″ from top of hoop to bottom of longest guinea fowl feather. Photo of its “bioluminescence” will be added soon! 🙂

Awe man, your dreamcatchers are just too cool! I want one! 😀

Jasmine
          Participant

Very cool!!

machineguts
            Participant

Hey all, just thought I’d post these here. I’m selling my David Coalburn original mountain lion oil painting on eBay, as well as an Ellen June sculpture here on the forum. First, here is a little info on the Coalburn painting. It is 12″x16″ on stretched canvas, a larger size compared to the average formats he sells on eBay. It is in the same mint condition as when I purchased it from him in 2008. Coalburn is famous for his intricate attention to detail and texture. He is definitely my biggest inspiration as a realism artist. 🙂

I’ve started the bid lower than its original value here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180477935170&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

The Ellen June sculpture is titled “Wandering Mecha Creature”. He stands at approx. 7″x4″x5.5″. I’m selling him for $85.00 plus shipping, his original price. A very cool piece, and in the same mint condition as when I purchased him from her. I accept PayPal for payment. Pm me or reply here if interested!

“Wandering Mecha Creature” by Ellen June – $85.00 + Shipping

machineguts
              Participant

Thanks so much! 🙂

machineguts
                Participant

Here is a pic of the “Neytiri Dreams” dream catcher with its “bioluminescence”. This pic was taken under my black light, and as you can see the three flower blossoms are black light reactive. I did not know this until I flipped the switch. 😀

Anyhow, I have dusted the top half with a blend of aqua glow pigment powder in an airbrush medium. I painted the two guinea fowl feathers with glow paint, to replicate the look of Neytiri’s arrow feathers. This dream catcher glows in the dark vibrantly after being charged under a direct light source for several minutes. 🙂

machineguts
                  Participant

The “Neytiri Dreams” dream catcher is now listed on eBay. 🙂

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180478428150&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Maria
                    Participant

I hope it sells well; it’s neat!

machineguts
                      Participant

Thanks so much, GB! 🙂 This is my second one in the series.

machineguts
                        Participant

Figured I’d also post my “Neytiri Dreams” dream catcher eBay link here as well. 🙂

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180478428150&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

that’s an awesome cougar…. wish i could afford it!!

machineguts
                          Participant

Hey everyone! I wanted to show you the necklace I listed on eBay tonight. It’s a Neytiri Feather Necklace made by Heather (Smoobage) on Etsy. I no longer need this piece since I have another like it, so I went ahead and listed this one. It truly is a gorgeous piece! Check it out. 🙂

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180478833178&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Bob

they are all AWESOME but I can’t afford ANY of them right now

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 343 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.