fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

Oh, that is so cool! What a neat dream catcher! πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
      Participant

That’s a really neat dreamcatcher! I used to make themed ones for people, but not this nice. I like the shell and the little berries around the edges best.
        I’m not quite able to go on a buying spree yet (let alone commission), but there’s one thing your artistic style made me think of. Have you thought of doing a seadragon? Either weedy or leafy could work, but I think leafy would be best. It could go realistic or technocolored. Seahorses in general in your style would be cool.

machineguts
        Participant

Thanks so much guys, I’m glad you like it! πŸ™‚

That’s a cool idea pipsxlch, I’ll definitely have to make one of those! I love the leafy idea!

machineguts
          Participant

Here is a bioluminescent pic of the Pandora Dream Catcher. πŸ™‚ I dusted the top half with a mixture of aqua glow pigment powder blended in an airbrush medium. I painted both sides of the two guinea fowl feathers with glow in the dark paint to replicate the look of Neytiri’s arrow feathers. This pic was taken while the dream catcher was hanging in front of my black light. It glows strongly once charged under direct light for several minutes. πŸ™‚

machineguts
            Participant

Here is my eBay link for the Pandora Dream Catcher. πŸ™‚

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180473861643

Maria
              Participant

Really, really cool. I hope it sells well.

machineguts
                Participant

Thanks so much, GB! πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Technically this wouldn’t be ‘Bioluminescence’ at all– as for it to be that, it has to be the emission of light by a living organism. XD
                    This would be Photoluminescence.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

technicalities aside… this is incredible! going to go bid… hehe.

machineguts
                    Participant

That’s okay, I’m used to people laughing at me. πŸ™‚

And thank you so much daydreamer, I’m glad you like it! <3

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Ooooo! I see you already have a bid πŸ˜€ . Hope it sells well for you. It’s a beautiful piece πŸ˜€ .

machineguts
                        Participant

Thanks so much, purpleturtle! πŸ™‚ I saw that, I’m super excited!

bayoudragon
                          Participant

again… SO COOL!! 8)

machineguts
                            Participant

Thanks so much, BD! πŸ™‚

machineguts
                              Participant

I’m posting this again since the first one wasn’t active very long. Those of you who have bought paintings from me in the past, please PM me with your full address again. I would like to send you a little something special, as a thanks for your support of my work!

Please remember to PM me, that way your info isn’t posted publicly. I’m going to save them to my address book so I won’t lose them in the PM pages again. I’m bad about that. 😳 Thanks everyone! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 343 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.