fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 343 total)
  • Author

No pity party! Not at all. Like BD said, we’re here for each other! 🙂

machineguts wrote:

Those of you who have bought paintings from me in the past, please PM me with your full address again. I would like to send you a little something special, as a thanks for your support of my work. I want you know that I am extremely thankful and humbled that you enjoy my art enough to add it to your collection. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it.

🙂

Leigha
    Participant

that’s probably not a good thing to post publicly…..I KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVES!!! O_0 *creepy stalker comes to steal all your Windstones!*

machineguts
      Participant

Thank you so much for your support and friendship, everyone! I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it. 🙂

I was going to say the same Leigha! I’d be scared to post it publicly. 😮

machineguts
        Participant

A Na’vi inspired dream catcher. I’m almost finished, just need to add the beading and feathers. It would have been completed tonight but the leather I got for the beads ended up being too wide. More pics soon, and I should also have some WIP pics of my latest painting as well. 🙂

Leigha wrote:

that’s probably not a good thing to post publicly…..I KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVES!!! O_0 *creepy stalker comes to steal all your Windstones!*

OMG….OMG…OMG. i thought i was sending a PM. 😮 😮 😮 😮 I guess thats what happens when i stay up too late. :shout: 🙄 now i feel like a complete iditot. yikes. yikes. yikes.

aside my hair brained move there…. but that is a BEAUTIFUL dreamcatcher, MG!! I used to make dreamcatchers when i was little and still think they are so cool. great work!

okay… going to go and bury my head in the sand and hope no creepy people saw my address before i edited my post. 😳 😳

I never have dreamcatchers (feathers are too tempting to a certain black and white furry creature) but this one is beautiful! Good work! 😀

machineguts
          Participant

Thanks guys! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Ooooo! Very lovely, MG 😀 !

That’s beautiful! :). I can’t wait to see photos of your latest painting too, is it a horse (I hope) :D.

machineguts
              Participant

Pandora Dream Catcher, inspired by the Na’vi. 🙂 I used the brightly colored feathers worn by Neytiri, and hand painted the two long guinea fowl feathers to represent their arrow feathers. These are also bioluminescent, though I didn’t get a glowing pic of them yet. Bone and clay beads adorn the waxed leather cords, accented with iridescent pony beads. Sinew was used to form the web, strung with a turquoise colored shell. This was also used to tighten the feather quills to the waxed leather. Blue plant sprigs were added to the yarn weaved grapevine hoop. Size is approx. 7″ across and 17″ from top of hoop to bottom of longest guinea fowl feather.

Maria
                Participant

That’s so neat! Man, it’s nice to be surrounded by such artsy peoples.

machineguts
                  Participant

Thanks GB! 🙂

machineguts
                    Participant

One of them is! 🙂

abatos wrote:

That’s beautiful! :). I can’t wait to see photos of your latest painting too, is it a horse (I hope) :D.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 343 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.