fbpx

Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Prices lowered on Wolf Color Sitting Chick, Bat – Pg. 1

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    Crimson Vision
    Participant

I cannot believe it didn’t sell either! I’m shocked! if I wasn’t holding out for the black one…

pipsxlch
      Participant

i’m surprised that piece didn’t sell slos; it was gorgeous. Looked just like one of my mom’s mares ‘Koci’. I seem to remember that Jennifer once posted that she doesn’t have luck selling artwork on eBay either, so it may have much more to do with the market and economy than your work. Are there coffeehouses or restaurants locally that would allow you to display your work for sale?

machineguts
        Participant

Thank you so much for your support, everyone. That truly means a lot to me. <3 *Hugs tight*

Jennifer
          Keymaster

The economy is tough right now. I’ve been (trying) to sell my work for at least 10 years now and nothing is selling for me either. With one exception from a very sweet forum member who bought a piece (she knows who she is and I hope she knows how much I appreciate it. 🙂 ) I haven’t sold anything in ages and ages.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Rusti
            Participant

That would be a me three. I can’t even get paid web design work because people are going to the hacks that will build them a site from a template for next to nothing. I don’t use templates, I hand code and design everything from scratch, but quality and guarantee don’t mean much to anyone right now.

The vinyl stuff I just got, so I haven’t even put in a big effort to get it off the ground yet, but argh. When will the depression end?

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Right now, this old bird got her wings clipped big time! Won’t be able to buy much for some time so I’m going to be sitting it out on the sidelines for now. I see lots of pretties that I would love to get. So much talent on this forum it is mind boggling! It’s the economy folks–not much is going to sell right now because folks don’t have the income they used to. This rotten economy can go away any time it wants to!! 🙄

Kathleen
                Participant

Dont get yourself down I LOVE your art 🙂
                  I actually bought three JBG originals and then they went crazy in price (no longer buying those) 🙁 I have an addiction with buying original art 😀 I personally love your art just as much as Jasmines. Infact I have Red Panda hanging near JBG’s Autumn Mermaid. ((hugs))

Kathleen
                  Participant

MG please keep us updated with your new art for sale. I dont look at ebay much anymore so would like to know of any new pieces or just PM me. I am sure others would want to know as well though. 🙂
                    Now that Arabian Mare has sold you have to show us something new 😉

machineguts
                    Participant

I can’t even begin to tell you how much this means to me. Thank you so much, JellyFish! *Hugs tight*

Wow, I’m am very surprised that your Arabian Mare painting didn’t sell too. I’m sure horse enthusiasts would LOVE it as well :). I’m looking forward to seeing more horse paintings from you, they are truly beautiful and inspiring!

i agree with jellyfish. please post new ones here when you have them for sale!! 😀 😀 😀

machineguts
                      Participant

Those of you who have bought paintings from me in the past, please PM me with your full address again. I would like to send you a little something special, as a thanks for your support of my work. I want you know that I am extremely thankful and humbled that you enjoy my art enough to add it to your collection. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it.

It is truly my hope that others do not think the only reason I’m here is to sell my work. I felt really bad after having a “pity party” about not making sales on eBay, and I just want to apologize for that. I understand that many of us are going through the same types of situations, and I’m so sorry that we all have to experience times like these.

Thank you again for everything, friends. All of you mean so much to me, and I am so thankful that I have you in my life! <3

Kathleen
                        Participant

No apology needed and dont feel bad thats what we are here for. To listen to each other and try to help when we can.
                          You are a very talented artist and should be proud of your work. We LOVE seeing new pieces so keep them coming. 😀 Big hugs for you sweetie and we are also all very fortunate to have you and each other to share with. Windstone collectors are the BEST 😀

jackid55
                          Participant

I’m sorry MG. I thought for sure someone was going to snag that painting. Don’t lose faith. Our economy will get better and people will be knocking your door down to get a piece of your art.

bayoudragon
                            Participant

No such thing as a pity party. We are here for each other. **HUGS**

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 343 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.