fbpx

Potter Cats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Potter Cats

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Yep. Shaky and twitchy. I used to paint D&D miniatures. Now I can’t. The smallest I can paint is Windstone PYOs. I would like to try to paint a Potters Cat or two though. 😀

Jennifer
      Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

WOW, really Nam? How do you overcome it?

Just patience I guess. Resting my hand against a surface while I work is awkward but helps some. I’ve inherited my father’s nerve problem — he gets the shakes in his right hand so bad he’ll spill his coffee if he’s holding a cup of it. I have started to develop that too. On top of having arthritis and other problems (Lyme disease) I am pretty shaky and twitchy. I do my best. It’s why I can’t do perfect lines and sometimes have areas that are just a bit ‘off’ on my Windstones… but like any other hardship there are ways to live with it and still pursue this career. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Dang, Nam…and the rest of you! I feel inspired. Back when I was in school students noticed I was so twitchy and even wondered how I managed to draw. XD (Partially because I PRESS DOWN TOO HARD.) I guess just moar practice is needed.

(That, and I didn’t have Nam’s PYO tutorial when I did mine…I have a feeling that has factored in on the difference between my PYOs and the ones you guys make…>.> Learning is good!)

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.