fbpx

Potter Cats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Potter Cats

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

He just looks so comfy…snoozing the afternoon away in the sunlight. 😀

Heather
      Participant

Ohh, as a PYO! What a fantastic idea! Especially since he has the kind of face that would go well with an older cat . . . which is the age at which most of us would start thinking about doing a memorial piece. Or, in the case of a memorial painted after the pet has passed away, the artist could use a more recent photo and not have the frustration of painting an older cat’s markings onto, say, a bouncy kitten sculpture. I guess what I’m trying to say is that Potter’s sculpt would look right for a memorial.

Besides, this is a really sweet kitty. I’d love to see more of him around. 🙂

siberakh1
        Participant

Oooooh, I’d have a field day painting the fur on one of those! 🙂

Melody, you think everything would make great PYOs, don’t you?

(Not that I blame you…>.> )

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Ohh, poo. I can’t paint that well. I guess if they come out as PYO’s, I’ll have to comission one of you to paint one or two for me

Wolfen> Man, that’s my problem. I look at the PYO galleries of everyone on this forum and die a little inside. My shaky medication-ridden hands can’t handle painting Windstones. D:

Jasmine
            Participant

rockerbot wrote:

Wolfen> Man, that’s my problem. I look at the PYO galleries of everyone on this forum and die a little inside. My shaky medication-ridden hands can’t handle painting Windstones. D:

You never know, that could make really neat patterns.

Ooooh kitties to paint? I could hang with that!!! I think that would be awesome! I could paint an army of them! There’s tabbies, and calicos, and tuxedos, and…Oh my. I think I just gave myself a stroke with this. XD

Jasmine
              Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ooooh kitties to paint? I could hang with that!!! I think that would be awesome! I could paint an army of them! There’s tabbies, and calicos, and tuxedos, and…Oh my. I think I just gave myself a stroke with this. XD

Deep breathes Darlin’ 😀

😳
                I am so excited about the casting getting back up…I’m sure everyone is, that I am not alone, but it’s like a bad addiction, worse than Production pieces! GAH! 😈

Jennifer
                Keymaster

rockerbot wrote:

Would you believe that my hands shake like the devil?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

WOW, really Nam? How do you overcome it?

frozendragon
                    Participant

I have a friend that has permanently shakey hands too.. and she can draw and color the coolest looking stuff..

my hands don’t shake.. but I do have the problem of always dropping the brush.. that surgery on my arm was really close to the nerve so every once in a while my hand twitches and opens up.. so whatever was in it drops… LOL

My hands are shakey *and* twitchy. I think the twitching’s the worst. I can paint over the shakiness, but the twitching’s random and has no warning. Although, I don’t drop whatever I’m holding, just make random lines where there shouldn’t be lines…. lol

Jasmine
                      Participant

My hands shake too. Most of the time I have to lean the PYO’s on the desk and tilt to paint fine details.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.