fbpx

Potter Cats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Potter Cats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Hey Melody, it doesn’t say on the listing how many “Potter Cats” there will be nor if you will be making more like the one in your gallery. So how many will be sold on Ebay?? And will you be making more?? It was one of my squeek* squeek*

Jasmine
      Participant

If I could afford it………. I would be wanting it. *sigh* Just like that Sunrise Lap.

Maria
        Participant

You can want it without affording it, you know, Dragon87.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You can want it without affording it, you know, Dragon87.

…….. yes……. lol I can do grammar. I blame it on my cold (my very strange cold).

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I love the Potter kitty. He looks alot like my parents kitty, Timmon – he’s passed away several years ago 😥 . If the sculpt had a crinkled left ear, Potter cat would be a perfect likeness 😀 .

Melody
            Keymaster

Jasmine wrote:

Hey Melody, it doesn’t say on the listing how many “Potter Cats” there will be nor if you will be making more like the one in your gallery. So how many will be sold on Ebay?? And will you be making more?? It was one of my squeek* squeek*

I don’t know the answer to your questions.. We have a few more castings of Potter cats, so I may paint another one, but since these cats have been sitting around for quite awhile, I don’t know if we have any others that are still good enough to paint.
              I also don’t know if we will ever make more! The best I can do is say maybe!
              We may have a “Butterfly” cat or two, also. They are the same size as the Potter cat and were cast at the same time. They were sculpted with my cat, Butterfly, as a model. He was a much less cooperative model than Potter, but looked more like a typical cute cat. (Potter had that long, odd-shaped face, just like the sculpture) I was thinking that these two sculptures might be useful to use in the future as part of a “Cat Memorial” line of sculptures.

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Melody wrote:

I don’t know the answer to your questions.. We have a few more castings of Potter cats, so I may paint another one, but since these cats have been sitting around for quite awhile, I don’t know if we have any others that are still good enough to paint.

If you don’t think you’ll be painting them, I’ll be more than happy in taking them of your hands 😉 😉 😉 .

WolfenMachine
                Participant

OH Melody, please please please squeek* squeek* make more Potter cat sized sculptures! Even if its not the exact Potter cat, even a Butterfly cat….please make more a LP or production kitties! squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* There are a lot of cat lovers out there, they might make great production pieces to be test marketed!!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Ditto that 😀 ! I’ve been squeek* ing for production kitties, winged and non-winged, since I started seriously colleting Windstones. I really hope Melody can re-issues all the Flapper cats AND makes the Potter cats production or at least LP once they can start casting again.

But I’ll be good and patient Miss Melody 🙂 😳 ….

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

How can anyone resist this face??

Melody
                      Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

OH Melody, please please please squeek* squeek* make more Potter cat sized sculptures! Even if its not the exact Potter cat, even a Butterfly cat….please make more a LP or production kitties! squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* There are a lot of cat lovers out there, they might make great production pieces to be test marketed!!

I think they’d make great pyos.

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

That would be very cool – Potter PYO kittys. Yay!

Jodi
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

I think they’d make great pyos.

Yep. That would be awesome!

Purplecat
                            Participant

That would be very awesome…and I have to admit I fell in love with that sculpt….I love his pose, and the personality conveyed in the sculpt, it’s a beautiful piece. I’d love to see him kept around in some way too, whether it be through casting more, or making it into a pyo. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.