fbpx

Porcelain "Mardi Gras" Masks and Clowns

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Porcelain "Mardi Gras" Masks and Clowns

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

frozendragon
      Participant

well….a few people here already know…I lost my (horrible, dumb) job two weeks ago…I’m still looking for a new one…but it’s hard to find one that works around school schedules…. 🙄

so I’m going through things and seeing what I’m gonna get rid of…I’m about to put the left over horses on ebay…

and I found these also….the clowns were $12.99 and the masks were $25….several years ago when I bought them…

I’ll accept any reasonable offer though…
        just wanted to give an idea what I paid…
        if anyone is interested….let me know….I will probably post them all individually on ebay if no one is interested….
        thanks….

one the clowns…they are maybe 6″ tall and the arms and legs are poseable wire….the masks from neck to head are about 5″….add for feathers and fringe probably more than 9″…

Andrea
        Participant

Those are beautiful!

If you Ebay them, I think you will get more if you list the masks as a set and the dolls as a set. Maybe put a reserve that you would be happy with.

Sorry to hear about your job… I hope you find something soon.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Poor frozen. I feel your pain on the job front. I still have no “official” job to speak of. I hope you can sell your items. My mother collects this sort of stuff so I will run it by her, but since she is moving I don’t think she wants anything more to pack.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

frozendragon
            Participant

LOL…yeah…I’ll leave it up here for a few days and see what happens..if someone here wants them that’s better than ebay…

that job sucked…so I’m not too worried about it…but I will need something…

they said I was gone too much and stuff….but even though I had a doctor’s note and everything, and took unpaid time off for my surgery…they want to be all grumpy…

so it’s better that I’m not there anymore…I did want to walk out any way…

Sorry to hear about your job — I hope you find one that suits you better soon!

The dolls and masks are really pretty. I hope you find buyers on the forum!

I like those masks. They are very nice.

frozendragon
              Participant

the remaining clowns and masks are up on ebay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.