fbpx

POLL: What PYO creatures do you want?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone POLL: What PYO creatures do you want?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Oriental Dragon and flap cat. I tried the poll but it would not take my votes.

Falcolf
    Participant

For some reason it wouldn’t take my votes! D: I voted for: Another Winged Wolf (sitting? :D), Pegasus, Oriental Dragon, Flapcat and normal cat! I’d really love to paint any of these!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Not letting me vote either πŸ™ Flion, another unicorn, Kirin, pegasus, unicorn!

Marilyn
      Participant

It won’t take my vote either, is the poll closed? Anyway – all of the choices would be fun to paint, but we would especially like the Hippocampus, Hippogrif, Oriental Dragon, Griffin and Ki-Rin. Thanks! πŸ™‚

Merry Christmas to everyone there and on the Forum. :santa:

Erika
        Participant

I’m not sure if my vote actually went through or not, it looks like the page just refreshed and reset.

If they released a PYO Gothic Unicorn I would be in heaven πŸ˜€

I second this, I voted unicorn, but a Gothic PYO is where my heart’s really set.

Second that, a companion wolf would be nice (lol, even just a regular wolf would sell like hot-cakes I’m sure!) and I wouldn’t mind a companion kirin and griffin.

If I have to pick just one though? I’d probably say pegasus.

I’m also going to be a brat and put in a write in vote for pebble PYOs. }:)

Erika
          Participant

I’m suspecting more and more that the forum isn’t particularly friendly on Safari, but I can’t swear to it since I don’t have an Apple to test from. πŸ™‚

That would make sense, as that’s what I’m on right now and can’t vote. I’ll try in another browser.

[EDIT] No go. Tried voting in both Firefox and Google Chrome from my mac. At least in the other browser it says ‘please select an answer’ or something like that so it’s at least pretending it’s my fault in stead of resetting the page without a word. Maybe it’s just Mac’s in general? I’ve been able to vote on some of the polls in the past though, so who knows. …

Kiya
            Participant

I’m suspecting more and more that the forum isn’t particularly friendly on Safari, but I can’t swear to it since I don’t have an Apple to test from. πŸ™‚

That would make sense, as that’s what I’m on right now and can’t vote. I’ll try in another browser.

[EDIT] No go. Tried voting in both Firefox and Google Chrome from my mac. At least in the other browser it says ‘please select an answer’ or something like that so it’s at least pretending it’s my fault in stead of resetting the page without a word. Maybe it’s just Mac’s in general? I’ve been able to vote on some of the polls in the past though, so who knows. …

The multi-choice polling function is broken. It’s not something we use heavily so I don’t think anyone has had a chance to look at it.

The site though, in general, is probably not very Mac friendly unfortunately. Drupal is an open-source platform and Macs and open-source frequently don’t play well together. I don’t think anyone at Windstone uses a Mac (especially the mobile versions), so it seems unlikely any testing is being done for Mac. Clay or Lane can probably confirm if that’s the case.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.