fbpx

POLL: What PYO creatures do you want?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone POLL: What PYO creatures do you want?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Blight
    Participant

I chose Another Unicorn & Oriental Dragon!

If they released a PYO Gothic Unicorn I would be in heaven ๐Ÿ˜€

Joy

I desperately want a curled dragon painted to match my red merle border collie girl. She curls up in this tiny little ball just like the dragon does… ๐Ÿ™‚

FlapcatFlapcatFlapcat…Dragon!…Flapcat… ๐Ÿ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

If I could have voted for PYO flapcats more than once I would of.
          But my other votes included the hippogriff and the Hippocampus.

Amanda
          Participant

Yes, flapcats are my first choice! I have at least 10 I would need to commission…lol

Ann

Yes Flapcat! I vote for the bat wing…

Nightcrow
              Participant

It’s not letting me vote, for some reason, but I’d like to say: another griffin (preferably not rearing), and maybe a hippogriff! ๐Ÿ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Sirithiliel
                Participant

I also cannot vote for some reason. I vote for a non-rearing griffon and a hippogriff as well! A hippocampus could be neat too

littleironhorse
                  Participant

It’s probably closed, it was posted back in February! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kiya
                    Participant

It’s still open, but you may have already voted or be trying to vote from an unsupported browser.

I’m suspecting more and more that the forum isn’t particularly friendly on Safari, but I can’t swear to it since I don’t have an Apple to test from. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

That makes sense. Whenever I have trouble I am on my iPod touch lol

tammy
                        Participant

Rats!! ( wait.. No I don’t actually want PYO rats!!!, that was just an expletive ). I can’t seem to vote either. But I’m on my IPhone ( coincidence???) anyway.. If we’re counting this post as a vote I’d like to make a BIG vote for a Flion, and then a good sized vote for Pegasus, and of course the rest of my votes are for more dragons, Ki-rin, and unicorns.

There is no poad option….WANTS TO PAINT POADIES! ^_^

dragonmedley
                          Participant

There is no poad option….WANTS TO PAINT POADIES! ^_^

OMG, I’m so there with you!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Angie
                            Participant

Flapcat is at the top of my list! I’d buy dozens of them! :bigsmile: And I’d really love a cat with no wings, too.

I also think it would be a lot of fun to paint the mane on a Flion.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.