fbpx

Poeple who were looking for the Castles–and other stuff too

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Poeple who were looking for the Castles–and other stuff too

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

It wouldn’t do any good, just get back on the computer again and BAM! readdicted. Ok everybody, what’s your fave sculpture? Of course mine’s the male, followed by fledgie.

But think about it this way – Windstones can actually SAVE you money. Haven’t you been in a store and saw something you wanted but thought “If I don’t buy that I can put the money toward a dragon?” As long as it’s not something necessary like food or rent. For example, I used to buy Disney stuff but I haven’t bought anything in months – I’d rather put the money in the Windstone fund.

Anyone else noticed they don’t buy as much other stuff?

Bob

purplecat wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaack! NOW I HAVE TO HAVE HIM IN EVERY COLOR! You guys are awful! I think the male is my favorite of all the windstones followed closely by the fledgie. My pocket book is draining by the minute, every time I visit here I start fishing for more windstone money! Is there a support group somewhere?

We are the support group!!!

I have pretty much stopped buying other things too but I’m just BROKER THEN BROKE right now so I’m not sure that counts.
        I wonder how updated the website is they are still showing that they have a lot of Emerald dragons left??

i wished i stopped buying other stuff!!! crafts and ebay are my nemisis! πŸ™„

Elena
        Participant

I tend not to but too much stuff, but I tend to buy in Sprees, lots at once then nothing for a bit. Windstones are the greatest source bank account depletion. I don’t count rent or food etc.

I think My favorite Dragon Sculpt is the Lap. Though I also love the Hatching Emperor too.

Bob

I LOVE the Emperors

Skigod377
            Participant

ddvm wrote:

Anyone else noticed they don’t buy as much other stuff?

NOt having access to Ebay has saved me money πŸ˜•

foxfeather wrote:

I tend not to but too much stuff, but I tend to buy in Sprees, lots at once then nothing for a bit. Windstones are the greatest source bank account depletion. I don’t count rent or food etc.

I think My favorite Dragon Sculpt is the Lap. Though I also love the Hatching Emperor too.
              I tend to do that also, but ever since I have joined…I can’t do that.

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

purplecat wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaack! NOW I HAVE TO HAVE HIM IN EVERY COLOR! You guys are awful! I think the male is my favorite of all the windstones followed closely by the fledgie. My pocket book is draining by the minute, every time I visit here I start fishing for more windstone money! Is there a support group somewhere?

We ARE the support group! We support your habbit of buying Windstones!

*I really do reccomend the EmPea tho, he is gorgeous!*

Patricia
                Participant

gryphondreamer wrote:

i wished i stopped buying other stuff!!! crafts and ebay are my nemisis! πŸ™„

Please see my sig. πŸ˜†

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Kasie
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

It wouldn’t do any good, just get back on the computer again and BAM! readdicted. Ok everybody, what’s your fave sculpture? Of course mine’s the male, followed by fledgie.

My fav is the Scratching. I keep telling myself that I don’t want to double up on sculpts but I have him in Peacockand I now have him on layaway in EmeraldPeacock(My fav color so far!)

Participant

Favorites…. πŸ˜•

Well, for hoofers it would be the mother or grand unicorns. I love them both equally.

For dragons, I fell in love with the male, but I really like the lap too now.

Darn, just too many to choose from! Like so many, for different reasons.

Ok, if I had to chose only one, it would be…the mother unicorn.

Oh and my favorite production is the OW. Non production is SK.

Jodi
                      Participant

I think my favorite dragon pose is the Scratcher, but I like the Male and Coileds too. I really like the Male Griffins though, so that would probably be my favorite all-around sculpt.

I have a weird list of favorites…Actually I have 4…Old Warrior is #1, followed by Oriental Sun Dragon in 2nd, and finally the Fledgie in #3. But I LOVE the Griffs if we are talking outside the “Dragon Box”. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I hope to spend every day broke beyond my wildest dreams. For, as long as I have my Windstones, I am hap-Hap-Happy!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (and actually, I am not totally broke, I do pay my bills, and my slush fund has $60 in it, but I would like to bring it back up to $150)

Support group? We have one of those?
                        Ohhh…You mean the Congratulations committee? Yeah, they are the ones who tell you how good a buy you got, or how wonderful it is to get a piece you really want! Then, you procede to buy one more, and one more, until you run out of money or shelving. Whichever comes first!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.