fbpx

Poeple who were looking for the Castles–and other stuff too

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Poeple who were looking for the Castles–and other stuff too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I found this, I dont know if they have them still, but it maybe worth a try.

http://www.by-the-sword.com/acatalog/Castles.html

These guys look like they still have the rainbow mother and male in stock, website is pretty up to date, sooo:

http://www.iloveswords.com/WND_dragons.html

Jodi
    Participant

Those three castles are still available from Windstones so any retailer/dealer should be able to get them. I can get them too. ๐Ÿ™‚

The Rainbow Dragons, however… those are a find. That site seems pretty pricey, but considering they’re retired, it’s not too bad.

Maria
      Participant

Thanks for the second link, ruff.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

WOW their photographs are beautiful!!

That’s from Iloveswords.com

Participant

Be aware, that By-the-Sword is a great dealer, but the one Windstone I got from them, they sent in the original box (as the shipping box – no double boxing, like Grandio). It came just fine, all the way from New York, no injury at all, but just be ware if you order from them.

Patricia
            Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

WOW their photographs are beautiful!!

That’s from Iloveswords.com

Wow, I agree with wolf here. Their pics are gorgous!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Purplecat
              Participant

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaack! NOW I HAVE TO HAVE HIM IN EVERY COLOR! You guys are awful! I think the male is my favorite of all the windstones followed closely by the fledgie. My pocket book is draining by the minute, every time I visit here I start fishing for more windstone money! Is there a support group somewhere?

Patricia
                Participant

purplecat wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaack! NOW I HAVE TO HAVE HIM IN EVERY COLOR! You guys are awful! I think the male is my favorite of all the windstones followed closely by the fledgie. My pocket book is draining by the minute, every time I visit here I start fishing for more windstone money! Is there a support group somewhere?

Well…we do have windstones anonymous but no one has figured out all the steps yet.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Starbreeze
                  Participant

We should start one. ๐Ÿ˜†

Patricia
                    Participant

Do you want to figure out all the steps? (might have to follow them if that happens…)

Jodi
                      Participant

I thought we were a support group — the Windstone Enabler Society. ๐Ÿ˜€

Patricia
                        Participant

I think that is what we turned into.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Keplilly wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Well…we do have windstones anonymous but no one has figured out all the steps yet.
                            LOL Melody should be the head of it. Since she makes them, she can’t be addicted to ’em like we are. She is the only one who has restraint ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Patricia
                            Participant

Maybe she does but she is the master enabler here as she provides us with all the pretties to drool over. So, I’m not sure how much that would help. ๐Ÿ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.