fbpx

Please forgive me.

Home Forums Miscellany Community Please forgive me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

I replied in bodine’s “Something to say….” thread at http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/something-say#comment-790241, but I wanted to post a new thread as well.

I was the one who accused bodine of art theft. From the bottom of my heart bodine, I would sincerely like to seek your forgiveness. I am truly, deeply sorry for the emotional distress you suffered because of me. I wish I could take back all of the negativity that occurred. I was going through a very difficult season in my life, but that is no excuse for my behavior and the way that I conducted myself. I hope and pray that you will be willing to accept my apology and forgive me. I am truly sorry bodine. 🙁

If there is anyone else here I have ever hurt or caused any stress, I am also reaching out to you and humbly seek your forgiveness as well. I am sincerely sorry if I have ever caused you any grief. 🙁

Tracy

I think that this is incredibly good of you to openly apologize to Bodine. She is a great lady and deserves kindness and it says (Positively) a lot about you that you will publicly say your sorry.

Adaneth
      Participant

It takes a lot of courage to apologize, especially publically. I admire that.

And I really hope life stops beating on you and things take a turn for the better.

Ann

Good for you for apologizing, especially publicly. Hopefully the forum will be able to put most of these hurt feelings behind. I’ve been in your shoes before by saying things I shouldn’t during very hard times. It’s not an excuse, but you are not the only one who has not thought something through while they are very stressed.

windstonefan
          Participant

I applaud you for doing this. What a great and big person you are.

windstonefan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.