fbpx

please dont' be too green .. with envy Emerald OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone please dont' be too green .. with envy Emerald OW

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Lori
    Participant

hmm order colors … i wish then i’d instalntly have a emerald/jade family or the Violet peacock liek the o/w i saw
      okay maybe not.
      actually i was teasing. tho it is tempting, i think i should go for the emerald lap and mother BT has since i am getting the emerald male and fledgie from them i could just ship it all together save on shipp and then by a pyo or pay off my oriental on layaway..
      or .. try a second time ot get the lifesize stuffed moma snow leopard .. choices. btw i noticed last 2 days i am all by my lonesom on the chat figures my day off everyone is poofed .

Skigod377
      Participant

Whistful wrote:

ski one wouldn’t know he was decapitated at one point would they .. all this time i thought he was emerald …. lol

He looks really good to me! Better than mine! Oh, wait.. I dont have one… *Waaaahhhh!!!!* J/k Congrats! Those are in high demand and I think, prettier than the regular emerald… though your OW gives him a run for his money.

Lori
        Participant

sorry ski not willing to give him up i wasn’t before and definatly not now lol! he always be my first green you can see a line of the crack up close wish you luck tho. i figure if i can get one and not have a clue what i had, others maybe too. btw my bf see’s your “think pink” and he wants a dragon that looks just like that .. i had to explain painting fledgies isn’t allowed and they dont’ come in that color yet lol

Maria
          Participant

Whistful wrote:

hmm order colors … i wish then i’d instalntly have a emerald/jade family or the Violet peacock liek the o/w i saw
            okay maybe not.
            actually i was teasing. tho it is tempting, i think i should go for the emerald lap and mother BT has since i am getting the emerald male and fledgie from them i could just ship it all together save on shipp and then by a pyo or pay off my oriental on layaway..
            or .. try a second time ot get the lifesize stuffed moma snow leopard .. choices. btw i noticed last 2 days i am all by my lonesom on the chat figures my day off everyone is poofed .

All by your lonesome? I’ve never had so many posts and threads to read as in these last few days! πŸ˜† Hey, and the emeralds are gorgeous. Go for it and leave my Riser alone. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

Whistful wrote:

sorry ski not willing to give him up i wasn’t before and definatly not now lol! he always be my first green you can see a line of the crack up close wish you luck tho. i figure if i can get one and not have a clue what i had, others maybe too. btw my bf see’s your “think pink” and he wants a dragon that looks just like that .. i had to explain painting fledgies isn’t allowed and they dont’ come in that color yet lol

Thats ok. Im currently not in the market for one. I maaaay be making a big purchase in the next week or so, so I dont have the money *Sits back and waits for the influx of jades on Ebay*

Lori
              Participant

on the MIRC chat first few days talked to spark rusti and chessie and the lats 2 days no one is there

skigod377 wrote:

Whistful wrote:

Thats ok. Im currently not in the market for one. I maaaay be making a big purchase in the next week or so, so I dont have the money *Sits back and waits for the influx of jades on Ebay*

Are you going to try for the violet flame on Ebay?

Skigod377
                Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Are you going to try for the violet flame on Ebay?

Nope… I could never afford it… though I really want it. I may actually be getting a Flame OW. If not, I will take that money and put in a bid on the Ebay one… but who knows what will happen.

I have been on the chat a few times, but its always empty. πŸ™

skigod377 wrote:

I may actually be getting a Flame OW.

Oh, did you find someone who was willing to part with theirs?

skigod377 wrote:

I have been on the chat a few times, but its always empty. πŸ™

Ha, I was just on there but I left after about 10 minutes since there was no one else on there. I guess the problem is that there’s no way for people who are on the forum to know that anyone’s in the chat.

Lori
                  Participant

i’d need to sell 2 herds of horses to pay for him i think. as it was the 45 i sold netted me 550 but take about a hundred to pack ship and insure all of them don’t ask how much i had invested in them, that is horses i have had for up to 10-15 years or more lol i didn’t get into the horse collecting for profit tho i just loved them. over the years my directions changed focus and now i’m mostly keeping arabian ones and selling everything else for windstones i missed … hehe the ow i want is the black violet peacock yummmmy purple passion

Lori
                    Participant

HAH mim just missed you πŸ˜› i was on ans Nemera it means leopard in some language bf picked it for me

Skigod377
                      Participant

Oooohhh!! You’re Nemera! I was wondering who that was!!

That was you? I saw nemera listed, but no one responded so maybe you had just logged off…

Lori
                        Participant

yeah i’m always on some irc even when i’m at aork i leave it logged on but when you are on more than one server at a time it’s hard to have differnt nicks i concidered changing my name here but .. then i figure i’d confuse people even more lol btw ski that “goldfish” dragon looks like it’s major droolage bait

Skigod377
                          Participant

Whistful wrote:

yeah i’m always on some irc even when i’m at aork i leave it logged on but when you are on more than one server at a time it’s hard to have differnt nicks i concidered changing my name here but .. then i figure i’d confuse people even more lol btw ski that “goldfish” dragon looks like it’s major droolage bait

Im lovin it, too!! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.