fbpx

please dont' be too green .. with envy Emerald OW

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone please dont' be too green .. with envy Emerald OW

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Lori
    Participant

well i probably get some back on this but my Very late valentines/late birthday gift showed up. πŸ˜€ i got the emerald O/W from BT and he’s just lovley Thanx BT
      i also comparing him to my scratcher and after a fair bit of reading think my poor scratcher is jade rather than emerald lucky me even if he’s not mint and no where near.it’s nice to know i had something unsusal.the emerald is bright like the pix looked i know i’ll have to get more emeralds now for sure,have a few more i’ll be getting from bt with luck somewith a bit of damage but that suits me just fine

Lori
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant

Oh! Post pics of both your Emerald OW and your Jade Scratcher. It would be nice to see them! Congrats on both things.

Lori
          Participant

working on it .. b/f ha soffered to upload pix to his co website for me so i’ll have the (odd spectral) the old mother tail shot and my 2 greenies

Lori
            Participant

em /ow http://www.nwchainsaw.com/DSC01016.jpg
              old mother tail http://www.nwchainsaw.com/DSC01007.jpg

pea/ spectrals http://www.nwchainsaw.com/DSC01018.jpg
              again http://www.nwchainsaw.com/DSC01022.jpg

the scratcher looks more blue on the comp pix than he is i’d say he’s mostly all the darker green like on the bottom stripe of my young emerald/jade oriental with gold accents
              the tail shot of the mother is how she had detailing differnt

th espectral shots outside with flash on the first and without on the second show how much fewer colors where used

Jodi
              Participant

Yep. It looks like a Jade Scratcher. I still need to get one of those, someday. I can’t afford one now. πŸ™‚

Lori
                Participant

blissfully unaware of what i had when i got him i just loved his color. i wanted a whole set of them juts had no job to support it.
                  well i doub’t i’ll get that lucky, but i’ll settle for the regular emeralds as i can get them. red eyes preffered .. haha more Jade would be just fine too but i do like the green either style bf didn’t liek the young emerald oriental so much and definatly dosn’t like the light peacock one so i may be selling or trading him off but i’m gonn akeep the emerald for sure because i’ll get the reg oriental in it as well eventually (layaway 3 months payments away ) lol

Arlla
                  Participant

Yay jades!! πŸ˜€ I think the jade is much more beautiful than the emerald, now that I can see both in person. They never look very nice in photos, but in person the color is very rich and deep and dark…it’s glorious!

congrats on your emerald OW!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                    Participant

You have a jade! Nice, Whistful, very nice. Lucky you! And of course I love your Spectrals…

Lori
                      Participant

GB you may have to watch out πŸ˜› i sold a herd of horses tonight so now i have money for …. you guessed it πŸ˜›

Maria
                        Participant

Bother! Well, as I said before, not winning one Windstone leaves me money for another. Though I must say, I like the coloring on your Spectral. I wish the auction had better pictures so I could really see what the Riser looked like. It’s way too pink and unreal as is.

Lori
                          Participant

tell you what. if i did win the one on ebay i’ll sell you mine at windstone web price πŸ˜› funny mine is super bright but dosn’t have all the colors the one BT and that auction has i’m torn tho i’m thinking maybe go with the emerald dragons more from Bt and a few pyo. now bf wants one .. lol he also wants a mother unicorn … corrupted already course he also wants me to paint him a breyer horse in a big cat coat pattern .. and i have an idea for a rainbow leopard .. griffin

Skigod377
                            Participant

Very nice! Thats very pretty coloring on your OW. Nice jade scratcher, too. Dang… not nearly as rare as I thought they were. There is hope for me yet!

Maria
                              Participant

Whistful wrote:

tell you what. if i did win the one on ebay i’ll sell you mine at windstone web price πŸ˜› funny mine is super bright but dosn’t have all the colors the one BT and that auction has i’m torn tho i’m thinking maybe go with the emerald dragons more from Bt and a few pyo. now bf wants one .. lol he also wants a mother unicorn … corrupted already course he also wants me to paint him a breyer horse in a big cat coat pattern .. and i have an idea for a rainbow leopard .. griffin

I forgot to mention – if you want to beat the bid I put down on this one, you may as well order Direct from Windstone and describe the colors you want. 8)

Lori
                                Participant

ski one wouldn’t know he was decapitated at one point would they .. all this time i thought he was emerald …. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.