fbpx

Plans for New Years, Anyone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Plans for New Years, Anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 137 total)
  • Author

HEY MIMI!!! World of Warcraft tidbit!! You can have a PET MECHANICAL SQUIRREL that follows you around…it even SQUEAKS at you when you click on it. See, just one more reason you should play!

Maria
    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She won’t be able to resist that!

I KNOW!!! That’s why I threw it out there! πŸ™‚ I call my squirrel Acorn- seemed cute given his rusty red metal (husband made him for me as an online WoW gift)

CherylKaufman wrote:

HEY MIMI!!! World of Warcraft tidbit!! You can have a PET MECHANICAL SQUIRREL that follows you around…it even SQUEAKS at you when you click on it. See, just one more reason you should play!

CherylKaufman wrote:

I KNOW!!! That’s why I threw it out there! πŸ™‚ I call my squirrel Acorn- seemed cute given his rusty red metal (husband made him for me as an online WoW gift)

You’re so evil!!! Aaaaaah…I might not be able to resist much longer…. I’m too swamped with work right now to do anything — but I might be able to dig myself out by mid-February…

In the meantime, I’m going to see if my boyfriend’s character can have a pet squirrel… πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
      Participant

mimitrek wrote:

I’m too swamped with work right now to do anything — but I might be able to dig myself out by mid-February…

Awww, Mimi….still buried at work? πŸ˜₯

starbreeze wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I’m too swamped with work right now to do anything — but I might be able to dig myself out by mid-February…

Unfortunately. I was hoping that I could dig myself out by now but it seem like more stuff keeps coming down the pipe! Aaaaargh! But most of important projects should be done by the end of this month, and the last one should be done by mid-February (hopefully!). Then I’m going to take all of the makeup time for the holidays/vacation that I had to postpone and disappear from work for 2 weeks! 😈

Starbreeze
        Participant

mimitrek wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Unfortunately. I was hoping that I could dig myself out by now but it seem like more stuff keeps coming down the pipe! Aaaaargh! But most of important projects should be done by the end of this month, and the last one should be done by mid-February (hopefully!). Then I’m going to take all of the makeup time for the holidays/vacation that I had to postpone and disappear from work for 2 weeks! 😈

Good for you!!

Bob

I get 2 weeks off in May but I’m heading to Chicago and it will not be very relaxing

ooooh- good plan mimi!

Dragon Master wrote:

I get 2 weeks off in May but I’m heading to Chicago and it will not be very relaxing

Why not relaxing??

Bob

I’m heading to Chicago to compete for International Mister Leather. It’s a big event and I will be toi nervous during the 2 weeks to be able to relax. After the contest I might be OK but getting there nad competing is going to be CRAZY. I will be competing with about 60 of the best men in the world

Good luck! I hope you do well.

Bob

Thank you
                I just want to get it done. I was all excited about it but now I just wnt to step down from this title and reclaim my life and get my finances in order

Dragon Master wrote:

Thank you
                I just want to get it done. I was all excited about it but now I just wnt to step down from this title and reclaim my life and get my finances in order

I hope you do well in that, good luck πŸ˜‰

Bob

Thank you again. I just want to represent my little club the best I can

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 137 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.