fbpx

Plans for New Years, Anyone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Plans for New Years, Anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Im sorry. I really hope it gets better for you. Do you enjoy what you do? Or at least will you enjoy it when you get the new server up and running? Hopefully you will have more time for life. You know the sayyin…all work and no play…

BipolarBear
      Participant

Did somebody say cake?

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
        Engaged to a Weasel

Anonymous

lol

I do like angel food cake.. my mother-in-law will probably make me one if I go visit.

Yes, I do enjoy what I do .. when things work .. it feels really good to be able to solve what appears to be a complex problem by simply talking it out to myself and running through the steps.

For example, I had a client on the weekend who was complaining their email would download half way and then stall, then duplicate the same emails down. I looked through their email waiting on the server as normally a very large message will cause this, but it turned out there were several viruses sitting around, and their computers were stalling — misconfigured anti-virus programs. So I trashed them at the source, and all was well.

Of course in the process I identified a slow router at their ISP (which the ISP denies is an issue) also.

Well Happy New Year (yeah, Im a little late).

I just rented movies…the bf fell asleep before midnight…so it was just me and the TV. I was gonna hop on here, but I was too tired. hehe

I remember when I was growing up we use to bang pots and pans and then some years we would go watch the fireworks.

Skigod377
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Well Happy New Year (yeah, Im a little late).

I just rented movies…the bf fell asleep before midnight…so it was just me and the TV. I was gonna hop on here, but I was too tired. hehe

I remember when I was growing up we use to bang pots and pans and then some years we would go watch the fireworks.

That would have been funny! Banging pots while the bf slept!!!

Oh, I tried to wake him up…but he keep on getting irritated. Oh well, next year he is gonna make it up to me. hehe

Anonymous

Guys suck. At least I kissed my GF at midnight.

Well he also hasn’t been sleeping well at night because of lots of pain, so I forgive him.

Skigod377
              Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Awwww… how sweet!! I kissed my son…and my dogs.

Snapdragon wrote:

So, you have a mother-in-law AND a girlfriend or are you referring to your girlfriend’s mother- or are you married??

Anonymous

We’re commonlaw so they are the out-laws πŸ˜€ I mean in-laws πŸ˜€

Not married yet. Saying “wife” doesn’t seem right yet.

Bob

I was actually wondering the same thing. In-laws with a GF did not seem right to me either

Snapdragon wrote:

We’re commonlaw so they are the out-laws πŸ˜€ I mean in-laws πŸ˜€

Not married yet. Saying “wife” doesn’t seem right yet.

Ahhh, makes sense- I can see the “doesn’t seem right” until you do the whole ceremony thing- pretty cool πŸ˜€

Actually my bf did call his ex-gf parents in-laws even tho they weren’t married. Some ppl just do it.

I went to sleep around 10:30 after a dinner of hamburgers, woke up to the sound of “5! 4! 3! 2! 1! and dozed off again during all the noise.

I’m not a big New Years celebrator…except I get to put up my new calander! Yay Wish You Were Here! Doggies!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.