fbpx

Plans for New Years, Anyone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Plans for New Years, Anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

So what other plants have you got occasionally being forgotten?

I eventually kill bonsai too

Dont feel bad. I killed a bonsai, too. They are touchy.

Maria
      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

All the fireworks are blocked by these stupid buildings! We went outside to watch and all we can see are walls 😑

I don-t see any fireworks because thhe shades are down, but they-re banging al over the place. I hope the kids stay asleep.

Skigod377
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

All the fireworks are blocked by these stupid buildings! We went outside to watch and all we can see are walls 😑

I don-t see any fireworks because thhe shades are down, but they-re banging al over the place. I hope the kids stay asleep.

Yeah, there is all kinds of noise here, too. Justin woke up earlier so I let him stay up for the fireworks…and then we didnt get to see them. And to top this lovely evening off, my Vikings lost 41-21 to St. Louis. 😑 Oh well…that was last year.

Happy New Year to you guys! Still over 8 hrs for me…

Hey, my boyfriend just told me that World of Warcraft will have a fireworks display at midnight…we’re going to watch… πŸ˜€ …and I’ll be on the forum too of course…

Maria
          Participant

Don’t you have any real life fireworks to watch, Mimi? It must be awfully sad to only be able to see them virtually…

No, the only fireworks is in San Francisco, which is an hour away. Locally they don’t have fireworks except on July 4…for some reason cities around here don’t do fireworks for New Year’s.

Its actually going to be neat to watch virtual fireworks! I’ve seen the real thing a lot of times but never virtual fireworks…

Maria
            Participant

I was sort of kidding. I just can-t imagine they-ll be all that special on screen – use being so spoiled with regular CG in the movies and games and all that.

True…but the graphics in that game are pretty good so I’m curious to see what they come up with…

nessiemom
              Participant

The hubby’s been playing the free trial of WOW. They do have some cool graphics. I’ll have to tell him about the fireworks. We usually just watch them on tv…

Anonymous

mimitrek wrote:

Happy New Year to you guys! Still over 8 hrs for me…

Hey, my boyfriend just told me that World of Warcraft will have a fireworks display at midnight…we’re going to watch… πŸ˜€ …and I’ll be on the forum too of course…

Yeah they did it last year, be in Stormwind. πŸ˜†

I’ll probably be down at the data center, late night on a holiday is a good time to break.. I mean… migrate websites.

And.. I’ll be singing happy birthday to myself.. but no one will hear it over the noise of the servers… πŸ™„

Do you know if there’s any difference between the fireworks in the different towns? My boyfriend’s in Lakeshire right now…

Happy Birthday! Is your birthday today?

nessiemom wrote:

The hubby’s been playing the free trial of WOW. They do have some cool graphics. I’ll have to tell him about the fireworks. We usually just watch them on tv…

So far we know that Stormwind and Lakeshire will be having them…

Anonymous

For the record, I am on Thunderhorn. If you joined on that server you’d be able to share in my wealth of experience and assistance with my multiple high level chars πŸ˜€

Not to mention one of the largest gaming guild organizations on the Internet, Tactical Gamer — Thunderhorn is their home for WoW.

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

You guys are gonna be working at MIDNIGHT? What kinda crap is that?? Its NEW YEARS! Tell em you need the day off.

Actually yes. My fiance runs tech support for five area hospitals, and when people’s lives depend on getting the right medications, etc, someone has to fix the computer systems and software (on holidays, 3am, anytime.. he’s on call 24/7). I’m going in with him and working on my art while he works. I rarely take a break from what I do either. πŸ˜‰ I can’t take PYOs with me but I have lots of other art-work I do.

We’re heading off shortly, hope everyone has a great new year’s!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

nessiemom
                      Participant

I’ll let the hubby know. I think he’s still pretty partial to Guild Wars, tho…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 137 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.