fbpx

Plans for New Years, Anyone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Plans for New Years, Anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Poor Star… I think me and GB have it the worst though. Most of the time when everyone is on, its past our bedtime.

Look on the bright side, Ski. It gives us time to catch up. And I-m with you on welcoming the new zear by being on my favorite forum.

We’re taking Kyle to grandma’s and sitting at home as my husband looks at me and seethes about why we have no money and can’t go out (down payments on Windstones etc.). Should be fun!

Maria
      Participant

You can surely ease his mind by telling him you-re not getting the copperplate for four hundred bucks…

Starbreeze
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

We’re taking Kyle to grandma’s and sitting at home as my husband looks at me and seethes about why we have no money and can’t go out (down payments on Windstones etc.). Should be fun!

Poor Cheryl…remind him how it isn’t safe to drive on New Year’s Eve..

lamortefille
          Participant

Anyone ever hear the saying, “What you are doing on NYE, you will be doing the rest of the year”? That means working for me – big surprise. πŸ™„ Happy, Healthy and Safe New Years to All!

Maria
            Participant

Likewise, lamorte, on everything you said. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
              Participant

Justin and I just went outside and set off some fireworks! It was fun…mostly because its not allowed on post. I felt like such a rebel 😈 The dogs went a little nuts and Moocah tried to attack the things, at first, but other than that, it was fun. Kinda anti climatic when I went to light Justins sparkler for a cute little finale’ and it ended up being inscence. Who puts inscence in with fireworks???

Maria
                Participant

πŸ˜† Did it at least burn well?

Skigod377
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† Did it at least burn well?

Yep, all the way to the stick, even though Justin wanted to smack it against the ground to make sparks at first πŸ™„

Maria
                    Participant

Silly kid. Sounds just like my 7-year -old bro.
                      Half an hour left to go until the new year and I-m so tired. Chatting needs to speed up again or I-ll fall asleep. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Silly kid. Sounds just like my 7-year -old bro.
                        Half an hour left to go until the new year and I-m so tired. Chatting needs to speed up again or I-ll fall asleep. πŸ™‚

what would you like to talk about?

Skigod377
                        Participant

Hmmm… lets talk about…something!! Someone pic a topic! I picked last time…

Starbreeze
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hmmm… lets talk about…something!! Someone pic a topic! I picked last time…

I’m running out of ideas too….

Skigod377
                            Participant

Hmmmm…lets see… I killed my spider plant. I didn’t think it was possible to kill those things. I thought they could survive any owner. What gives?

Starbreeze
                              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hmmmm…lets see… I killed my spider plant. I didn’t think it was possible to kill those things. I thought they could survive any owner. What gives?

I never killed a spider plant before, but mine are all outside. However, I do kill cactus.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.