fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Mm, purple – now that I like.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

And Cheryl would like purple dragons too πŸ™‚

Maria
        Participant

Yep. She’d help squeak.

lamortefille
          Participant

Well, if Melody surprises us and the pink curls get put in the store between now and Tuesday, can somebody grab me one? I’m good for the money… We are going to Delmarva Bike Week and I won’t have internet access. I’ll miss you guys, for sure: -(

Travistie
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

So who would this only FEMALE dragon mate with??

My first reply would be the OW… because he is the alpha male of the group right? Or is it the Emperor? Well anyway, the OW already has the Lap as a girlfriend, but neither the Scratcher or Emperor have a girlfriend. So the pink dragon could go with either of them! They could fight over her, and the toughest one gets to be with her. Of course, the Emperor has the size advantage… so he would probably win.

This is how I see it though! I put a lot of thought into this πŸ˜†
              Have you actually seen an OW?? I think he is the same size if not larger. 1 is standing up wher the other is lying down. The OW knows how to fight though where the Emperor just sits around all day and has his little helpers do all the work!! I’m SURE the OW would win!!
              How do we know the scratcher is male?? Did I miss something??

Yes, I’ve seen an OW. I’m just not so lucky to be able to own both and compare sizes like you. I never meant to diss the OW by saying that the Emperor could possibly take him in a fight! πŸ˜† They’re both large okay… so anything is possible! I just think the Emperor looks more fierce with the rising position he’s in.

But, I do plan on getting an OW someday… just not now. I can’t be buying too many dragons right now, or I’ll have serious money issues again. I’m sure a lot of people know what that’s like.

The Scratcher is a male… gotta be. A female wouldn’t let herself be sculpted in such a goofy pose.

Bob

I was not trying to cause a problem. Just pointing out tha the OW is big

Travistie
                Participant

There’s no problem! We’re only talking about dragon statues for crying out loud! πŸ™‚ I was only joking around.
                  Sorry if I came off the wrong way before.

Maria
                  Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Well, if Melody surprises us and the pink curls get put in the store between now and Tuesday, can somebody grab me one? I’m good for the money… We are going to Delmarva Bike Week and I won’t have internet access. I’ll miss you guys, for sure: -(

Have fun anyway, lamortfille.
                    I’m hoping the pinks don’t turn up that soon. My CC bill needs to come first. πŸ˜›

travistie wrote:

The Scratcher is a male… gotta be. A female wouldn’t let herself be sculpted in such a goofy pose.

πŸ˜† Good reason.

Skigod377
                    Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I am going to buy three if they come out, so you may be able to pry one from my cold dead hand. πŸ˜€

Travistie
                      Participant

Here little pink dragon… Come out and play!

Maria
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I am going to buy three if they come out, so you may be able to pry one from my cold dead hand. πŸ˜€

Why three? 😯

Starbreeze
                          Participant

Because they’re pink and she wants to!! πŸ˜†

Because it’s pink! πŸ˜€

Maria
                            Participant

πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                              Participant

Yep! πŸ˜† I want 6, but I am so full of self control I will only get three.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 290 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.