fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 290 total)
  • Author

purpledoggy wrote:

Did Melody ever come back and say if she was going to make pink dragons?

I was wondering too what Melody was thinking now after all this discussion on pink. πŸ™‚ With the hints about someone knowing something about pink curlies and fledgies (I think that’s what it was), I was hoping Melody would come back and give us some hints as to why she asked. πŸ™‚

“Pink is associated with women and femaleness for a reason. Honestly, I don’t know what the reason is, but your average person will associate pink with female, and it’s not a man’s color. It never has been until the fashion designers decided to add another ridiculous creation to their repertoire.”

Ummm…getting in way late on this, but had to chime in because I have 2 pink shirts and a tie hanging in my closet (no pun intended πŸ˜€ ). Pink’s not my favorite color, but I like pink, and my wife loves me in it. She thinks it “softens” me.

As for “real men” not wearing pink, that’s just BS. I compete in MMA (cage fighting), full contact kickboxing, and teach self defense. I’ve been an athelete and fighter for most of my life even before the UFC, but that DOES NOT make me a “real man”, just as wearing pink makes me any less of a man. What does make me a man is how I respond to challanges and hardships, being a good husband, and a good teacher to the kids I teach, not the clothes I wear. Sorry for the rant, I’m not upset or anything… πŸ˜€

…that being said I would LOVE to see a pink dragon…has to be female of course…j/k πŸ˜€

Bob

So who would this only FEMALE dragon mate with??

Dragon Master wrote:

Anyone she wants to? πŸ˜€

WWWOOOOOOHHOOOOO…The UPS lady just dropped my Special Gold Scratcher #8 off. I know this isn’t the celebration thread, but had to brag! I think it even has Melody’s partial fingerprint on one of the scales…cool! Thanks Melody!

Oh, yeh to make this post relevant.. I think pink highlights would be better than flat out pink, kinda like the little scratcher on Ski’s posts. Hey is that a production piece?

WWOOOOHOOOOO!!! I’m so happy I got my gold…Thanks Mel!!! πŸ˜€

Bob

Tintaglia wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I wonder what the kids would look like???

Bob

DROGO wrote:

WWWOOOOOOHHOOOOO…The UPS lady just dropped my Special Gold Scratcher #8 off. I know this isn’t the celebration thread, but had to brag! I think it even has Melody’s partial fingerprint on one of the scales…cool! Thanks Melody!

Oh, yeh to make this post relevant.. I think pink highlights would be better than flat out pink, kinda like the little scratcher on Ski’s posts. Hey is that a production piece?

WWOOOOHOOOOO!!! I’m so happy I got my gold…Thanks Mel!!! πŸ˜€
          No on the production piece at least not at this time

Dragon Master wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

A new hatchling sculpt?

siberakh1
          Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

A new hatchling sculpt?

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actually, pink used to be considered a boys color, blue for girls (back around the era of the French Revolution and before that… especially in Western European courts – more French based ones anyway… I don’t think this held so much for Germanic areas, but I could be wrong).

Travistie
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

My first reply would be the OW… because he is the alpha male of the group right? Or is it the Emperor? Well anyway, the OW already has the Lap as a girlfriend, but neither the Scratcher or Emperor have a girlfriend. So the pink dragon could go with either of them! They could fight over her, and the toughest one gets to be with her. Of course, the Emperor has the size advantage… so he would probably win.

This is how I see it though! I put a lot of thought into this πŸ˜†

Bob

travistie wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

My first reply would be the OW… because he is the alpha male of the group right? Or is it the Emperor? Well anyway, the OW already has the Lap as a girlfriend, but neither the Scratcher or Emperor have a girlfriend. So the pink dragon could go with either of them! They could fight over her, and the toughest one gets to be with her. Of course, the Emperor has the size advantage… so he would probably win.

This is how I see it though! I put a lot of thought into this πŸ˜†
                Have you actually seen an OW?? I think he is the same size if not larger. 1 is standing up wher the other is lying down. The OW knows how to fight though where the Emperor just sits around all day and has his little helpers do all the work!! I’m SURE the OW would win!!
                How do we know the scratcher is male?? Did I miss something??

Starbreeze
                Participant

I’m pretty sure Melody said that the Scratcher was the Laps brother somewhere. Don’t ask me where though….Mimi or Ski would have to find if for you!!! πŸ˜†

Bob

I don’t doubt you I just missed it

Maria
                    Participant

DROGO wrote:

Ummm…getting in way late on this, but had to chime in because I have 2 pink shirts and a tie hanging in my closet (no pun intended πŸ˜€ ). Pink’s not my favorite color, but I like pink, and my wife loves me in it. She thinks it “softens” me.

That’s her business. I was simply voicing my opinion, and I don’t care for it or think men look good in it – and I find the whole fashion campaign about “tough men wear pink” rather ridiculous.

siberakh1 wrote:

Actually, pink used to be considered a boys color, blue for girls (back around the era of the French Revolution and before that… especially in Western European courts – more French based ones anyway… I don’t think this held so much for Germanic areas, but I could be wrong).

Now that you mention it, I remember hearing that somewhere. Figures I don’t care for it – I’m German. πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

YAY!! We are gaining force 😈

Let the force be with you!!

GreaterBasalisk wrote:

Oh Wolfen, did you have to?

…………..yes! I would prefer purple dragons, but the EmPea satisfies me on that. Pink however….very different than the earthy and jewel tones made to date

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 290 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.