fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I asked my bf if he would wear pink and he didn’t answer me. Which it is ok by me if he doesn’t wear pink… Cause I tend to think that Biker guys shouldn’t wear Pink.

Has anyone here seen the Herbal Essences Shampoo Commercial with the Biker guy and his lovely hair? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ If they can have pretty hair I think they could get away with a bit of pink!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Jodi
      Participant

I’ve seen that one. We laugh every time. We know a lot of guys with long hair, and I always think of them when I see that. I don’t know how they’d look in pink though, but I know one of my friends wears it.

Edit: I should probably add that my friend who wears pink is flamboyantly gay and wears a lot of things most guys wouldn’t wear, I think. Pearls, harlequin prints, satin, etc. You get the idea.

foxfeather wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

I asked my bf if he would wear pink and he didn’t answer me. Which it is ok by me if he doesn’t wear pink… Cause I tend to think that Biker guys shouldn’t wear Pink.

Has anyone here seen the Herbal Essences Shampoo Commercial with the Biker guy and his lovely hair? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ If they can have pretty hair I think they could get away with a bit of pink!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

that commercial made my jaw drop and made my girlfriend fall from her chair laughing…nuff said πŸ˜†

Participant

foxfeather wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

HAHA! πŸ˜† I saw that commercial, my jaw dropped and I was still trying to regain my senses as the next commercial came on. It was hilarious!

lamortefille
          Participant

That is a great commercial…I laughed out loud when I first saw it. Thanks for posting that link…my husband (who is a long haired biker) hasn’t seen it yet. πŸ˜€

foxfeather wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Haha, that is one of my favorite commercials. My bf still won’t wear pink cause he said it wasn’t a masculine color. πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
            Participant

I know I’m getting in late on this, but personally I like the pink dragons as well. Count my vote in!

Travistie
              Participant

Yea! Another vote for the pink ones! πŸ˜€

Maria
                Participant

Oh Wolfen, did you have to? πŸ˜†

Travistie
                  Participant

Everyone’s voice must be heard!

Dorothy
                    Participant

I would definitely buy pink dragons; as many as I could get my hands on!!! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                      Participant

YAY!! We are gaining force 😈

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

YAY!! We are gaining force 😈

rofl! πŸ™‚

Laurie
                          Participant

Did Melody ever come back and say if she was going to make pink dragons?

Starbreeze
                            Participant

No….not yet! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 290 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.