fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Sorry Ski and Travestie, but pink is a color I REALLY don’t like! I would not buy a pink dragon of any sculpt.

Having said that though, I must admit I do like Ski’s shell-pink scratcher. Just not for me. (there’s a pic of a pink OW?! Ugh! 😯 )

Looks like there’d be a very limited market for pink; they’d sell, especially in the smaller and/or more feminine sculpts, but not too many. Good maybe for a very short (like maybe 10 per sculpt?) run.

Skigod377
      Participant

I agree with you, Pip. People here would buy them in small quantities, but I dont think its a color that would be popular with the masses. I hope we have enough interest to at least get a few sculpts. πŸ™‚

Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yech. Real men don’t wear pink.

Hmm when I was in Italy…..a lot of men were wearing pink…and they looked pretty real…

although…that was a long time ago…and pink is so out of style for men now….LOL

You are right on the mark about men wearing pink in Europe. I was traveling through Europe 2 years ago with a group of Australians (I love Auzzies) and the guys saw nothing wrong with wearing bright pink shirts. When I told them that it’s not done in the states they looked perplexed. I think Americans have a different connotation of pink and the male gender that other cultures just don’t have.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I do

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
            Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hmm when I was in Italy…..a lot of men were wearing pink…and they looked pretty real…

Real as in flesh and blood? Probably. But pink is not a manly color, and guys who wear it are effeminate.

Jodi
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Real as in flesh and blood? Probably. But pink is not a manly color, and guys who wear it are effeminate.

Not all of them. I think you’re generalizing here. And effeminate men are still real men.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Um, wrong.
                My father in law had a pink shirt, as well as a pink SUIT he wore for years, and by the many women who threw, and still DO throw themselves at him, and the way he’s reciprocated, *effeminate* is nothing of the sort when he’s wearing either.

You might not like it personally on a man, but it’s hardly effeminate on every single man.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

I have a friend who occasionally wears pink and likes pink as a color…….and he is definitely your average guy. he is preceptive and has gentleman like qualities but he is not effeminate.

Pink is nothing more then just another color…only humans separate colors to be “masculane” or “feminine”

in the animal kingdom the males are the bright ones with all sorts of colors to show, even pink.

I think if a guy can wear pink and make it look good ans stylish, then go for it!

As for a dragon…I think the shell pink is great and I do think there are a lot of people that would buy them. Of course it may be mostly woman…but i think guys would buy it too because the Shell pink colors does a few things for the dragons:

it is pink but it looks very natural.

and because it gives them a calmer, less aggressive look. it makes them look like docile little pets in my opinion. I think how the color brings out the character of the dragons really wins them over.
                  The pearl color has this same affect too.

The Pink is just such a nice change from the usual bright and dark colors like the Ruby/Emerald/Peacocks/ and black gold..

it just has this real soft apeasing look.

Honestly, I am REALLY itching to see the color on an emporor to see how it changes the look. I really liked it on the scratcher and the OW. The OW surprised me because I did not think it looked good…but I actualy love the Pink on the OW better then the violet flame!

Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

I have a friend who occasionally wears pink and likes pink as a color…….and he is definitely your average guy. he is preceptive and has gentleman like qualities but he is not effeminate.

Pink is nothing more then just another color…only humans separate colors to be “masculane” or “feminine”

in the animal kingdom the males are the bright ones with all sorts of colors to show, even pink.

I think if a guy can wear pink and make it look good ans stylish, then go for it!

As for a dragon…I think the shell pink is great and I do think there are a lot of people that would buy them. Of course it may be mostly woman…but i think guys would buy it too because the Shell pink colors does a few things for the dragons:

it is pink but it looks very natural.

and because it gives them a calmer, less aggressive look. it makes them look like docile little pets in my opinion. I think how the color brings out the character of the dragons really wins them over.
                    The pearl color has this same affect too.

The Pink is just such a nice change from the usual bright and dark colors like the Ruby/Emerald/Peacocks/ and black gold..

it just has this real soft apeasing look.

I think you are right on all counts. From men wearing pink to the shell color on the dragons. πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Honestly, I am REALLY itching to see the color on an emporor to see how it changes the look. I really liked it on the scratcher and the OW. The OW surprised me because I did not think it looked good…but I actualy love the Pink on the OW better then the violet flame!

There is a pink OW? Where is a pic?

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

here he is. I think it would look better with light yellow eyes though:

My mom used to love men in pink – said they looked hot! πŸ˜‰

Brian
                      Participant

I might buy a curled but it would not be at the top of my wanted list.

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It’s okay if GB doesn’t want her men to wear pink….and her men better listen. She packs quite an arsenal!!!! πŸ˜†

Travistie
                          Participant

My husband refuses to wear pink.. or purple. Anytime we go clothes shopping, and sees a pink mens shirt.. he’s like “I wouldn’t be caught dead in that”!

I don’t try and push the color on him. I actually prefer that he doesn’t wear it… cause I just don’t like the color on a man. I do see a lot of men wearing pink this summer though. All different shades of it… but mostly light cotton candy pink.

I personally think an OW or Emperor would look more handsome in pink πŸ˜›

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

travistie wrote:

My husband refuses to wear pink.. or purple. Anytime we go clothes shopping, and sees a pink mens shirt.. he’s like “I wouldn’t be caught dead in that”!

I don’t try and push the color on him. I actually prefer that he doesn’t wear it… cause I just don’t like the color on a man. I do see a lot of men wearing pink this summer though. All different shades of it… but mostly light cotton candy pink.

I personally think an OW or Emperor would look more handsome in pink πŸ˜›

I’m thinking an emperor would look great. I keep looking at my peacock emperor and imagining him pink with soft yellow eyes..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 290 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.