fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

As long as it is a fledgeling! I love fledgelings in every color. And it would depend on what the actual color looked like if I wanted any others in the color. πŸ˜€

Keeper of the Fledgings

Zelda
      Participant

It’d be a real interesting challenge to get the male dragons, emperors, and old warriors to be pink and still look tough and angry! πŸ˜†

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Starbreeze
        Participant

I’d get a pink curl and a fledge πŸ˜€

On a curl yes. On other sculpts maybe. It would really depend on the pink.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

i would like to see what the other peaces look in the pink. I really do like how soft it looks and delicate. more like the pearl coloration. all the other colors you have had are bold and strong.

I just the OW in the other thread. I don’t really like pink (Ok, I pretty much hate pink) but he is really cool. I think a shell pink would look good.

dragonmedley
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m iffy on this. It would depend on how they looked.

I’m with you on this. I’d have to see it before I decide.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Megan
              Participant

Okay, yes, I’ll admit I’m typig this post in a pink t-shirt. I’d buy me a pink dragon πŸ˜†

laphon1
                Participant

You make it, I’ll buy it.

Bob

that would be one of the colors dragons I would be FORCED to get just so I could say I had all the dragons from Windstone. I would NOT WANT one.

Well after thinking about it I have to say that I would have to see tha actual dragons first. Melody has done so many amazing things I can NOT just put it on the no way list. I might fall in LOVE with them the second I see them

Megan
                    Participant

Upon thinking about it I’d buy the fledge in pink first. And name her Princess.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

I would buy a curlie and the Spectrals in this color if they were released, just because I’m collecting all those, not because I like the color. I would hold out quite a while before buying a pink OW, if at all, though. I just don’t think it fits him.

Elena
                        Participant

Pink Fledgeling, Curl, Mama Coiled, Male Colied, Riser, Spectral, Lap for sure! πŸ˜€

Bob

I’m now wondering what a Pink Emperor would look like??? πŸ™„

Maria
                            Participant

No thanks. πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 290 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.