fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You’re in the same town as Frozen!

Really? Holy heck we are! It is a small world huh?

Maria
      Participant

Yup. πŸ˜€

frozendragon
        Participant

Serenity wrote:

DROGO wrote:

Serenity..yeh love to see your stuff also…where in Texas are you btw?

I am in the town wanna be big city Amarillo, Tx home of the highest gas prices in Texas.

highest gas prices, weirdest people, and the least amount of things to do….

wonder if I’ve met you and think you’re weird too… 😯

Stephanie
          Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Serenity wrote:

DROGO wrote:

I am in the town wanna be big city Amarillo, Tx home of the highest gas prices in Texas.

Nah, I am pretty normal by my standards! lol Yep, some of the people here are weird 😯 like that white ford suv running around with the fox and chicken on the roof 😯 …. Thank God for Windstone Ed! It gives me something to do! πŸ™‚

frozendragon
            Participant

Serenity wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Serenity wrote:

DROGO wrote:

Nah, I am pretty normal by my standards! lol Yep, some of the people here are weird 😯 like that white ford suv running around with the fox and chicken on the roof 😯 …. Thank God for Windstone Ed! It gives me something to do! πŸ™‚

that’s that Marsh guy…he is the oddest person ever…and he smells bad….

and that’s sad for supposedly being one of the richest people in this town….

and I looked at your myspace…I don’t know you….LOL

Stephanie
              Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Serenity wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Serenity wrote:

DROGO wrote:

that’s that Marsh guy…he is the oddest person ever…and he smells bad….

and that’s sad for supposedly being one of the richest people in this town….

and I looked at your myspace…I don’t know you….LOL

I guess that could be a good thing! lol I am not one to “make the head lines” here. Keep to myself and my family. Saver that way! LOL

frozendragon
                Participant

yes…it’s better to stay to yourself around here…I try to..but somehow the freaks keep finding me… 😯

Stephanie
                  Participant

Yes, there are plenty of freaks around here… lol

frozendragon
                    Participant

Serenity wrote:

Yes, there are plenty of freaks around here… lol

um….understatement…. 😯

Stephanie
                      Participant

Yeah… I know! lol

Did you move here or born and raised?

frozendragon
                        Participant

Serenity wrote:

Yeah… I know! lol

Did you move here or born and raised?

moved here…from New Jersey…

no matter how long you live here…if you weren’t born here…things just don’t make sense

Stephanie
                          Participant

Yeah, Amarillo is just strange all over, from some of its people… to the way the roads lay out… HOW can ONE street change its name 4 times and never turn? and WHY are some streets the same name and go all over the place?
                            I was born here, then moved to Cali then to Arizona then back here….

BDW
                            Participant

I’m not a person that likes pink…but I must say that Ski’s pink scratcher is the best I seen so far.
                              Ski maybe you can post a good picture of him? I do not remember where he was posted.

frozendragon
                              Participant

Serenity wrote:

Yeah, Amarillo is just strange all over, from some of its people… to the way the roads lay out… HOW can ONE street change its name 4 times and never turn? and WHY are some streets the same name and go all over the place?
                                I was born here, then moved to Cali then to Arizona then back here….

that’s cool….and yeah I never understood that…whole street things….

Washington-Hughes-Adams….that street is just dumb…

Starbreeze
                                Participant

We have streets here that do the same thing…change names over and over. It makes it really hard to give anyone directions!!! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 290 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.