fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

WOW! That is NICE! I bet that took a day or two to paint! WONDERFUL WORK!!!
      Coming here just keeps getting me into trouble, I get so many new ideas! lol Then I gotta buy some more PYO’s! πŸ˜‰ I have at least 3 ideas in my head for dragons… (I already have 9 that are mine… what can I say? THEY are so ADDICTIVE!) lol

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

PaperCut wrote:

I would love to get a pink curlie sometime, just hope I can afford it. XP

Pretty blue kirin! <3

I am planing on getting one of the next batch. I keep wanting to say,” are they ready yet???!!!”

frozendragon
        Participant

well if the next batch is a lot different from the first…I might have to get another…

Maria
          Participant

Serenity wrote:

Coming here just keeps getting me into trouble, I get so many new ideas! lol Then I gotta buy some more PYO’s! πŸ˜‰ I have at least 3 ideas in my head for dragons… (I already have 9 that are mine… what can I say? THEY are so ADDICTIVE!) lol

A day or two is right. 20 hours of work. I’m a really slow painter.
            I really want to get to painting again, but I don’t have as much time as I used to.

Yeah, but everyone loves your work GB! πŸ˜‰ That kirin still takes my breath away! 😯 One day, I’ll have to see if I can’t getcha to paint me a Griffin…I wouldn’t mind having a battalion of green and purple griffins…All painted by other people! I love my one from Emerald! He sits right up front. πŸ˜€
            I need to get the 3 I am working on done. I wanna try a Unicorn, and a muse before they are all gone! πŸ˜†

Maria
            Participant

Aw, thanks, WSC.:oops:
              PYOs all gone? Not gonna happen. They’re too popular. πŸ˜†
              As soon as my CC is recharged, I’m ordering a couple PYOs. I have several that were lined up before I went on vacation…

Stephanie
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Serenity wrote:

A day or two is right. 20 hours of work. I’m a really slow painter.
                I really want to get to painting again, but I don’t have as much time as I used to.

I need to start taking my time on some.. I paint them like I draw, fast! But I think my artwork comes out pretty darn good. Some of my dragons too! πŸ˜›

Yours are wonderful!

Maria
                Participant

Have you shown any of your work, Serenity? I’d love to see it.
                  There’s nothing wrong with bein fast. Some people have that talent. I don’t. I do my PYOs feather by feather and scale by doggone scale, layered several times. And if the blending isn’t cooperating, off it comes and start over. πŸ™„

Serenity..yeh love to see your stuff also…where in Texas are you btw?

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Serenity has posted her lovely PYOs in the gallery! πŸ˜† I know some of you don’t look there often… you should glance in now and then though! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                    Participant

That would be me. 😳 Thanks, Nam.

Stephanie
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Have you shown any of your work, Serenity? I’d love to see it.
                        There’s nothing wrong with bein fast. Some people have that talent. I don’t. I do my PYOs feather by feather and scale by doggone scale, layered several times. And if the blending isn’t cooperating, off it comes and start over. πŸ™„

I just posted the whole gang in Windstone General, post your collection here (thread 4) pg 33. 10 PYO dragons, 1 Ki’rin, 1 wolf, and 1 griffin. The other 2 are the little fellas (the BG curled and the baby pegasus) either I bought or was a gift to me years ago, that one would be the baby pegasus. πŸ™‚

Stephanie
                        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Serenity has posted her lovely PYOs in the gallery! πŸ˜† I know some of you don’t look there often… you should glance in now and then though! πŸ™‚

Thank Nambroth! πŸ™‚

Stephanie
                          Participant

DROGO wrote:

Serenity..yeh love to see your stuff also…where in Texas are you btw?

I am in the town wanna be big city Amarillo, Tx home of the highest gas prices in Texas.

Maria
                            Participant

You’re in the same town as Frozen!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 290 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.