fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Oh, me like!!! πŸ˜€

Bob

When I spoke to Susie over the phone she said they all come out a little different since it’s difficult to get uniformity out of that painthtey have so they will all be slightly different when dry

that makes them even more special πŸ™‚

Bob

my thoughts exactly!!

Stephanie
          Participant

Oooo I’d like to see that blue Ki’Rin a little closer… from what I can see it looks really nice! (I am a sucker for blue!) πŸ™‚

Bob

I wish I could get some of the Pink ones and sell them for charity next month since October is official Breast Cancer Awarness month. I need to raise at least $500 for Sacramento charities by April and this would be a GREAT way to do it.

Mirrako
              Participant

My 12 year-old wants a pink curlie for Christmas! Any chance there will be more before then? πŸ˜‰

I was too busy chasing peacocks and rubies, and missed them… 😳

Maria
                Participant

Lamorte’s looks more like the coloration I saw at the factory.

lamortefille
                  Participant

Serenity wrote:

Oooo I’d like to see that blue Ki’Rin a little closer… from what I can see it looks really nice! (I am a sucker for blue!) πŸ™‚

That beautiful little work of art was done by Greater Basilisk. Maybe she has a picture handy?

Bob

Nice blue Kirin too. I had missed it some how

Stephanie
                      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Serenity wrote:

That beautiful little work of art was done by Greater Basilisk. Maybe she has a picture handy?

Well Greater Basilisk… ya still have a picture of that blue Ki’Rin? I would really like to see it a little better!!! I bet it looks awesome!!! πŸ™‚

Maria
                        Participant

Sure thing. πŸ˜€

Travistie
                          Participant

Beautiful job on that one GB! Excellent blending of the blues.

Maria
                            Participant

Thanks. She brought me a commission, and I’m still supposed to paint one for frozen. I need to buy the PYO first, though…

I would love to get a pink curlie sometime, just hope I can afford it. XP

Pretty blue kirin! <3

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 290 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.