fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

😆 yay!! PINK DRAGONs!!!! 😀 How was your trip Draco? You never updated your thread. I was watching it to see some pics. Did you start a new one?

huh? oh i didnt have time to take pics of the factory :/ i did post pics of the windstones i got thoI only saw the SK one… was there another? I cant see alot of pics at work… no Photobucket, so maybe that was it…

Bob

Dracomancer wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

travistie wrote:

Who said you were the one that confirmed it Draco? 😆

Draco was the only one to post about visiting!! 😯

::clamps a hand over DM’s mouth:: as i said..i didnt confirm anything! 😯 😆
        All I said was you where there. I KNOW NOTHING!! But it sounds to me like there is something there. I hope it’s nothing i HAVE to have since I’m BROKE
        OR does this have something to do with the GOLD SK I’m dying for???

Travistie
        Participant

I’m in the same boat when it comes to being broke. But, if pink dragons pop up sometime soon… I’ll have to figure something out!

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Something Pink shall come this way, as to what I dare not say. 😉 Unless I’m told otherwise, I let Melody announce any new things she makes- they are her creations after all! 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
            Participant

Hmmmmm…..I’m definately interested, but I suppose I’ll just wait with everyone else! 🙂

Nambroth wrote:

Something Pink shall come this way, as to what I dare not say. 😉 Unless I’m told otherwise, I let Melody announce any new things she makes- they are her creations after all! 🙂

Can you tell us what shade of pink…like is it just pink highlight or all pink…etc…

Jennifer
              Keymaster

DROGO wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Can you tell us what shade of pink…like is it just pink highlight or all pink…etc…

I haven’t seen ’em yet! I just know they exist. 😉

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                Participant

DROGO wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

I could, but I won’t.
                  😈

Skigod377
                  Participant

I want some pink!!

Travistie
                    Participant

I don’t know how much longer I can wait! It’s such torture!!!!

Purplecat
                      Participant

Oooooh, GB is showing her mean side again! 😆

Travistie
                        Participant

Okay… who else nabbed a pink curlie besides me!!!! 😀 :mrgreen: 😀

Thanks Melody!!!

Maria
                          Participant

I have one on safe.

Travistie
                            Participant

Wonder how many were originally put in the store. Last time I looked, only 3 were left. I’m glad I didn’t take my lunch break early! But Meldoy did say that more will be made when they get more casts.

travistie wrote:

Wonder how many were originally put in the store. Last time I looked, only 3 were left.

2 now 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 290 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.