fbpx

Pick my Keeper's eye color

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Pick my Keeper's eye color

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
      Participant

Hi guys! Once again I am totally undecided on which eye colors I want to give my Keeper so I thought maybe I could get your input! This fellow is NOT done yet! I have quite a bit of interference work to do on him, and I have not implemented his celestial theme yet so he will look different, but his colors will be the same. I expect to be done with this guy in a few days, so I figured I could start a poll and on the day he’s finished and ready for his eyes I will take the most popular vote and use that color.

Please understand – I like ALL of these colors! They all look good in their own way, but I’m a terrible decision maker and I need help! πŸ˜†

The Aqua is hard to see in these pictures – it’s basically just like the Windstone light blue but with a greener tint – here’s a better picture of the true color – the eyes in the pictures look almost white..

So.. what’ll it be?

Thanks for your help πŸ˜€

Adaneth
        Participant

Beautiful keeper!

I like the silver, as it has the most contrast. Aqua would be nice too, I’m sure, but the teal for me gets a little too lost because it’s similar to the base color. πŸ™‚

Apari
          Participant

Yeral, you do such an awesome job! can’t wait 2 see it complete.
            I voted silver as well.

Anonymous

Looks like the silvers have it! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Yup, i picked Silver too although a close runner up is the Aqua

PS This Keeper IS PHENOMINAL!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                Participant

Hehee.. thanks, guys πŸ™‚ I put the silver in yesterday thinking it may look cool and I guess it does! I had originally planned to use the Teal eyes because they were such a good match to his base color but then I started to think it was a little too close myself.

I appreciate the input! Looks like silver is going to be the winner πŸ™‚

megamibabe16
                  Participant

Silver!! They make it look fierce and cool. The others blend in too much in my opinion. By the way, this Keeper is breathtaking so far.

Hannah
                    Participant

Thanks Megami! I finished him up today (took a lot less time than I originally thought!) And the silver eyes are in πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.