fbpx

Photos from the new Windstone factory! (Image heavy)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Photos from the new Windstone factory! (Image heavy)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

OMG that building is HUGE!!! I can’t fathom how you are going to get that all unpacked within the rest of the year!

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Nuke wrote:

OMG that building is HUGE!!! I can’t fathom how you are going to get that all unpacked within the rest of the year!

Nuke! i love your avy!

Participant

Very nice building indeed. It looks great from the inside too.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Nuke wrote:

The sad thing is that that building is a downsize from the one in CA!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
          Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Nuke wrote:

yes… and I can’t imagine where they put any of that stuff they had at the old one… 😯

Purplecat
            Participant

just from what little casting and painting I’ve done…it’s amazing how much STUFF is involved in each step of the process…and how much space it can take up…like boxes and prototypes and molds…molds take up SOOO much room….then you gotta figure that windstone has lots MORE stuff….like painting booths and other things, not to mention how MANY products they produce….It makes my head hurt just thinking about trying to keep track of so much stuff… 😯 😯 😯 The new place may look big, but I’m sure they need every square inch!!!!!….and would probably not object to more…

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Nuke! i love your avy!

Thanks X3 It was just a quick unfinished experiment in Painter X.

Jennifer wrote:

*gasp* D: Well I guess with moving, things can be organized and space made more efficient, neh?

Maria
              Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Nuke wrote:

It is? It looks just as big. Oh well. I’m sure we’ll all do our best to keep the stock sell as fast as possible so you won’t have to store it. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                Participant

the perfect solution!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

darjeb
                  Participant

Are you having fun with all those boxes?

Neato! πŸ˜€

Bob

Well these are ONLY pictures of one of the new buildings. they said they got a 2nd building too.

Dragon Master wrote:

Well these are ONLY pictures of one of the new buildings. they said they got a 2nd building too.

I’ll have to take pics of the other one, too. It’s right down the street. Only trouble is, it’s ugly–we refer to it lovingly as “Chernobyl” (or in the worst case scenario, “Chury”). The building is a towering edifice of grey cement, and the yard is full of old cars and junk. At the moment it’s serving as nothing more than a storage unit.

By the way, since you ask, Darjeb, I never want to see a cardboard box again!!!!

Bob

I’m sure with all the TLC and artistic creativity Windstone will get it it will look GREAT in no time

BipolarBear
                        Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

I’ll have to take pics of the other one, too. It’s right down the street. Only trouble is, it’s ugly–we refer to it lovingly as “Chernobyl” (or in the worst case scenario, “Chury”). The building is a towering edifice of grey cement, and the yard is full of old cars and junk. At the moment it’s serving as nothing more than a storage unit.

By the way, since you ask, Darjeb, I never want to see a cardboard box again!!!!

I call it Chury because I like to. But seeing it on packages as Chury Chury! Makes me think of the song from Cinderella. Yes I have two little sisters so I have seen all the disney princess movies…and liked most of them. Disney movies were good back then. Now the only thing saving their butt is pixar.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                          Engaged to a Weasel

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.