fbpx

Photos from the new Windstone factory! (Image heavy)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Photos from the new Windstone factory! (Image heavy)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

So many boxes. 😯 I’m beginning to dread the move I’m going to be making next month more and more.

Bob

It’s MORE impressive to see all those boxes in person!!

Mmloda
        Participant

WOW I guess everyone there has their hands full, I’m just curious what is in all those boxes… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

siberakh1
          Participant

Wow! The new places looks kewl! I can see why a piano would go missing in that place at first! πŸ˜†

Now I really may have to use some of my vacation time to come out there in January! πŸ˜‰

The forklift is a great idea! Carrying heavy items for projects upstairs would be a nightmare. The risk of something falling on the way would just scare me!

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Pegasi, will your move be that bad? Thank you for the pictures! Whoa, those are a lot of boxes! New pieces on e-bay soon! Yay! I’m looking forward to LP stuff returning to the store! Oh, and Chessapeaka, I love your location! πŸ˜‰

lamortefille
              Participant

All I can say is: 😯

Susie
                Keymaster

Chessie did a good job! If you think the boxes you can see in the pictures is a lot of boxes, there is a whole ‘nother building full of them! It is a nicer building than our old one. There are pine trees outside windows that actually OPEN! πŸ˜† And wild blackberries near the mailbox. and No smog! (despite the large population of dragons) πŸ˜‰

Jasmine
                  Participant

Oh man. I have to come visit!!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I was trying to spy the illucid piano, but I don’t see it in that batch of boxes, LOL! Great pics!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

BDW
                      Participant

Thank you for the pictures Chessapeaka. You did a great job at showing us the new factory, now it will be easier to imagine when someone from the factory says something about the place. πŸ˜‰

Stephanie
                        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

All I can say is: 😯

Agreed: 😯

Megan
                          Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Oh man. I have to come visit!!

Ditto that! Seems like a wonderful place with wonderful company πŸ˜‰

Dragon Master wrote:

If there is a 2nd floor it sounds like you will have more space

We have way more office space in this building, only trouble is the space we need is space we can put warehouse stuff in. Upstairs is hard to fill since a lot of what we need is storage room, but upstairs isn’t built well enough to store heavy stuff. One of the problems with this building is that we actually have way too much office space and not enough warehouse space!

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Pegasi, will your move be that bad?

I pray it’s not as bad as the Windstone move. We just won’t have our stuff for the better part of a month. The military provided movers will pick it up a week before we leave here. Then we will go stay at my Mother-In-Law’s for about two weeks while we finish closing on the house we are buying. Once the house is ours we can call the movers and they will deliver our stuff within a week. At least it means if I want to see about painting the walls I can do it without too much stuff in the way.

Oh and did I mention as soon as we close on the house we have to find a fridge and then run around like chickens with our heads cut off turning on utilities, updating driver’s lisences and car tags and a bunch of other things?

Skigod377
                              Participant

Wow, great pics. The building looks great. I cant believe you cut a hole in the wall. You just got the place. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.