fbpx

Photobucket Problems??

Home Forums Miscellany Community Photobucket Problems??

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

Hey does anyone use photobucket? I just tried to login on their website and it looks like they are re-designing it. All im seeing is issues. Things missing on pages, it won’t load my pictures, etc. there’s even a link to switch back to the original website, and that doesn’t even work. I have a pyo i was going to post on here (that’s what i use photobucket for to down-size the pics). Opinions or suggestions?? thanks!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I can’t stand the new site! NOTHING works anymore on my computer! I am running into the same issues as well >_<

I was sent this by them when I was asked to comment on the new site. I complained I can't get links anymore because I can't physically copy them anymore.

"Hey there,

This one-click-copy feature should be working. I just tested in your account and I was able to get it to function properly.
        Could you try something? Hold the Ctrl button and hit the minus (-) key one time. Then try clicking the code. (try zooming out one more time if it still doesn't work)

This is an overlay which can get thrown off by zoom. Hopefully this is the issue!

Thanks, please let me know if this doesn't fix the problem."

I haven't tried it yet because I was too annoyed at that point, so I don't know if it works.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Carolyn
        Participant

It’s a nightmare now . I gave up on it . They changed it to much and it’s a nasty place now . To hard to use anything there . Not worth wanting to reach into the computer to knock the idoits at photobucket heads together . lol

SilverDragon
          Participant

I can’t stand the new site! NOTHING works anymore on my computer! I am running into the same issues as well >_<

I was sent this by them when I was asked to comment on the new site. I complained I can't get links anymore because I can't physically copy them anymore.

"Hey there,

This one-click-copy feature should be working. I just tested in your account and I was able to get it to function properly.
            Could you try something? Hold the Ctrl button and hit the minus (-) key one time. Then try clicking the code. (try zooming out one more time if it still doesn't work)

This is an overlay which can get thrown off by zoom. Hopefully this is the issue!

I haven't tried it yet because I was too annoyed at that point, so I don't know if it works.

Ok the zooming out feature works, but when I try to click on “original website” nothing happens. At the bottom of the screen is says error on page. Ugh! Thanks though dragonfeathers. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.

Kiya
            Participant

"Hey there,

Ok the zooming out feature works, but when I try to click on “original website” nothing happens. At the bottom of the screen is says error on page. Ugh! Thanks though dragonfeathers. 🙂

What browser are you using? I was able to switch between the different page styles with no issues (original/new).

While I’m still trying to figure out where everything is, I haven’t had any problems with the actual functionality yet.

Chloe
              Participant

Photobucket is not working for me at all. 🙁 I can’t see any pictures/albums/just a dumb blank screen that allows me to do nothing. 🙁 Hmmmmm….off to figure this out. Wish me luck, I am computer ignorant.

Skylover
                Participant

Interesting. What browsers are you guys using? I’m using Firefox 16 and it seems to be working just fine. I like this version better than the previous one, but I have to confess that I wish they wouldn’t change it around so drastically every few months…

Kiya
                  Participant

I’m using Google Chrome Version 23.0.1271.64 m.

No problems for me either.

I know browsers can have a BIG impact on how things work. If I think of it Monday, I’ll run through some of our emulators at work and see if I can find any particular platforms it’s failing on.

Kiya
                    Participant

As a follow up – tested in IE8 and it did not work at all. I could log in, but not see any of my photos.

So if you’re using IE (Internet Explorer), you might try running it in Google Chrome or Firefox and see if you have better luck.

I can’t test Safari from home on a computer, but I’ll look at an iPad in a bit and see how that goes.

Chloe
                      Participant

So if you’re using IE (Internet Explorer), you might try running it in Google Chrome or Firefox and see if you have better luck.

Ahem…stupid question coming….How do you “run it in Google Chrome or Firefox?”

See, told you I’m ignorant. :~

Kiya
                        Participant

Ahem…stupid question coming….How do you “run it in Google Chrome or Firefox?”

See, told you I’m ignorant. :~

You’d have to download and install those browsers if you don’t have them. Are you running a PC or a Mac/Apple? I can tell you how to check. 🙂

SilverDragon
                          Participant

As a follow up – tested in IE8 and it did not work at all. I could log in, but not see any of my photos.

I can’t test Safari from home on a computer, but I’ll look at an iPad in a bit and see how that goes.

Yeah that’s what I’m using, Internet explorer. I’ll download google chrome and see if that works. 🙂

EDIT: hahaha it works now!!! For those of you having problems, download Google Chrome (it’s free) and get into photobucket that way. Thanks for the help guys!

Chloe
                            Participant

I figured it out!!! yay, me! Yes, it works through Chrome for me, too! Whew!

I use firefox and it works with it too. Internet Explorer is TERRIBLE!! 🙁
                              I find firefox is really quite fast on the loading to so that is a bonus.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.