fbpx

Pewter horns, Brandi's blue roan Unicorn

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pewter horns, Brandi's blue roan Unicorn

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

This is great news! Horns! Yes!

windstonefan

phantomess
      Participant

I too would love to get my hands on a coiled mother dragon, and an oriental!

Yay horns!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

What a great color for the polished pewter horns. It really blends so well. Brandi sure had some interesting and creative color schemes on the hoofers recently.

I am reminded of the Slate Grulla’s, but with a dark head.

What are the chances of this color scheme, with polished pewter horns, being made as a small batch of limited editions?

Can’t knock a Windstone fan for trying. :->

I think we should do unicorns with the polished pewter horns. I like them. Maybe a new regular color? and pyos?? whadoya think?
        -but the important part is we have -HORNS!! HORNS!! HORNS!!

YES!

Unicorns with polished pewter horns and you don’t have to bother with the effort of gold dipping them.

New color, LE or Regular, I am so not picky.

The roans blend so nicely.

As a side note, I’ve been drooling over the Griffins sculpture for years. All the color schemes were so nice, but they didn’t catch my eye the way the version 1 Copper Patina did. The rich golds on them looked so fantastic on my screen, I was in awe.

When I saw the last Copper Patina male in the store, I just had to take the leap.

Oh my gawd! I am so glad I did. They’ve arrived and just WOW. The mother and male Griffin are HUGE sculpts compared to the Pegasus I also ordered. The mother herself is a big ole girl. I am so pleased with this color scheme.

Please let Susan know that I am also very pleased with the new version Copper Patina male Pegasus. He’s an odd man out, but he’s cool with that. :->

Thanks for considering the polished pewter horns in the Unicorns as a production. We’re all so ecstatic that you are able to cast horns now.

Lokie
        Participant

It’s official- horns are being made again? If so, uber awesomeness! I’m fine with polished pewter.

pipsxlch
          Participant

Awesome more horns! I’d like the look of polished pewter better than gold with many of the color schemes on the dragons.
            I really like the sound of the mother coil with a globe (could be a stone one?) instead of the gold egg.

Landipan
            Participant

Hold up! Hold up! Sooooo…..I’m totally late to this, but are we for real that the elusive and painful horn shortage is coming to an end?! Where is this info and ray of hope coming from, are there pics?!

I’m totally don’t want to get my hopes up but I am so super excited that people seem really hopeful that the horn shortage may be coming to an end!

Just to throw it out there, I need production baby unis and PYO unis!

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I’m giddy to hear about the horns! I’d love to see some of the polished pewter horns, but I hope the gold ones don’t get forgotten as well… Oh, I can’t wait for Scratching and Lap dragons to actually hit the store again! and Roan uni’s would be awesome!

etruscan
                Participant

Hold up! Hold up! Sooooo…..I’m totally late to this, but are we for real that the elusive and painful horn shortage is coming to an end?! Where is this info and ray of hope coming from, are there pics?!

I’m totally don’t want to get my hopes up but I am so super excited that people seem really hopeful that the horn shortage may be coming to an end!

All the info is coming from this thread, particularly the third post which is by Melody. Her “We have horns …” seems as official as it gets!

The only photos that I know of are the ebay listings for Brandi’s “Blue Roan” mother and male unicorns.

It’s wonderful news, that at last there is another source for horns! 😀 Hooray! Huge kudos to everyone who has made this happen!

In addition to the production sculpts–gosh, any of the production sculpts–polished pewter horns could look good on PYOs, too. Although I admit I’m also interested in PYO horns. I would love to paint one in a warm pearl.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Well, we have them in polished pewter -no gold plated ones yet, but that is just a mater of sending them out somewhere to have them plated.

Landipan
                    Participant

It’s wonderful news, that at last there is another source for horns! 😀 Hooray! Huge kudos to everyone who has made this happen!

In addition to the production sculpts–gosh, any of the production sculpts–polished pewter horns could look good on PYOs, too. Although I admit I’m also interested in PYO horns. I would love to paint one in a warm pearl.

Thanks! I just checked out the eBay listing! I freaking LOVE the roan uni’s, and the pewter horn looks fantastic!

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                      Participant

Well, we have them in polished pewter -no gold plated ones yet, but that is just a mater of sending them out somewhere to have them plated.

I love the polished pewter Melody, I wouldn’t mind one bit if you released a family of production uni’s with them! I would love to see all sorts of roan, any color roan(Would personally love flaxen strawberry roan tho) as a limited edition production unis!

As long as Unicorns of all kinds are back on the menu I don’t care what color the horn is! This is so exciting!

*Formerly meowmix101

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

I’ve been away for a while….there are horns now!?!? How exciting!!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.