fbpx

pet videos

Home Forums Miscellany Community pet videos

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Necron99 wrote:

people like him get UTube hits , which gives UTube revenue from their advertisers so i guess its a scratch my back i’ll scratch yours kinda thing

That has to be it, it’s the only logical way.

Since his vid was reaching the millions in hits ….

I wonder though, who, what, when was he approached so that he could ‘share in the wealth’ or did he have to go out and seek it himself.

Who knows, but I’d sure like to!

Sadly, the real truth is, although I could get a ton of footage of goofy crud that my critters do on an average basis, I can’t sing to save my life!

Just the other day I had a large hawk (which was so large and so close that I could hear the whoosh, whoosh of it’s wings as it was approaching and that noise was what prompted me to look) cruise across the front yard approximately a foot above ground level. Wow, I was in awe! Who wouldn’t be?

Next thing I know, who did I see loping along after it with extreme hope on their face? Yeah, Le Ultimate Huntress aka Ginger, the female cat. That darn hawk was well past twice her size! Talk about shooting for the stars.

Oh yeah, if I knew I could earn some money catching footage of these random amazing things, you bet that camera would be fully charged and attached to my hip!

twindragonsmum
    Participant

😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ginger sounds like our Pixel… She chases deer out of the garden, goes after the rabbits that are twice her size and stalks the fox that lives up the hill from our house πŸ™„ BDW, that video was way cute! (I like Sparta, too πŸ˜† )

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

twindragonsmum wrote:

😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ginger sounds like our Pixel… She chases deer out of the garden, goes after the rabbits that are twice her size and stalks the fox that lives up the hill from our house πŸ™„ BDW, that video was way cute! (I like Sparta, too πŸ˜† )

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

Yeah, it sounds like Ginger and Pixel would definately get along. Heck, put the two of them together and they might actually suceed in taking down that deer!

BDW
      Participant

That is a fun one! πŸ™‚

That’s so cute. My cat’s would have run and hid.

Kimi would have run too. I see Fluff attacking it though (back when he was still healthy, that is).

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.