fbpx

Pet Memorial: Sandy

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Pet Memorial: Sandy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Click to read the full description. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while but most of the commissions I have taken are replicas of stuff I’ve already done, so I don’t post them…just new stuff, which this is. The photos came out dark, sorry, but it looks awesome in person with interference gold on the wings.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/740800/

oh water thats just lovely,and i know what you mean photos just dont capture the interference paints well,i have plans to paint one like my last dog,i thought we were not allowed to put pictures of windstones even the pyo pieces on other sites?

Beautiful job! That’s one of my favorites of the ones that you’ve done so far.

The title was a bit spooky at first. Sandy is my dog’s name and she is going to the vet tomorrow. It’s just for a teeth cleaning, but she’s an older dog and having to use anesthesia concerns me.

Your work is beautiful and I really like the idea of having a winged wolf painted as a memorial. That’s something I’ll have to look into.

Wow, that’s a gorgeous pyo! You’ve done an amazing job with it, and I’m sure Sandy’s owner will be glad to have it.

Lokie
    Participant

His face is fantastic! Just beautiful.

Skigod377
      Participant

Oh wow, the black around the muzzle and eyes looks so soft. He is a beauty.

Maria
        Participant

It’s nice to see you on again, Water. The wolf is beautiful.

The PYO looks like the picture. Beautiful. I can’t wait to see my dragon. 😀

Quote:

fauxbird Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:45 pm Post subject:

——————————————————————————–

oh water thats just lovely,and i know what you mean photos just dont capture the interference paints well,i have plans to paint one like my last dog,i thought we were not allowed to put pictures of windstones even the pyo pieces on other sites?
          I thought it was ok to post, but you have to put the copywrite on there and I think Water did.

Thanks guys. Also, I do state Windstone is the description but did they want that on the photo too? Can I post it?

lamortefille
          Participant

Beautiful, as always, Water..

Watergazer wrote:

Thanks guys. Also, I do state Windstone is the description but did they want that on the photo too? Can I post it?

Yeah, we are suppose to put copyrights on the picture. Statue @ Windstone and then you could put painted by you.
            Also Nam wants us to just use one thread for all of our PYOs cause it bogs up the forum and takes up more space.
            At least that is how I understand it…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.