fbpx

PEPE'-pg5

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

WOW this is the most intense dragon you’ve come up with!! 😀 I can’t wait to see him finished!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I’ve thought about doing a black-light piece! XD He’s pretty cool! 🙂

This is one wild dragon Bodine. Shaping up nicely and looks ready to hit a Rave!!

Bodine
        Participant

hahahaha,YEE-HA!! :bigsmile: Thanks ladies! I worked on him last night cleaning and preening,looking better.He is different. 😀 He will go up for sale soon. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kelly
          Participant

He really is bright! 🙂 Nice job.

Misty
            Participant

Wow, that one is an eye popper bodine! Cant wait to see him finished 😉

Bodine
              Participant

Littleironhorse.LOLOL That cracked me up.I got it! 😉
                Thanks Opal.It looks kind of like something you would do.Blame my daughter for the wild colors.She did it! 😀

littleironhorse
                Participant

You know, since yesterday I’ve been thinking that you had a color scheme based on whipped cream and I’ve been wondering how you would portray that.

You see, I don’t know if you have this brand in the US, but here we have a brand of whipped cream that’s called Dream Whip, so to me your thread title read as Psycho-delic “dream wip”.

I just now figured out that it was Psycho-delic Dream “Work In Progress” LOL! and D’OH!

You know, since yesterday I’ve been thinking that you had a color scheme based on whipped cream and I’ve been wondering how you would portray that.

You see, I don’t know if you have this brand in the US, but here we have a brand of whipped cream that’s called Dream Whip, so to me your thread title read as Psycho-delic “dream wip”.

I just now figured out that it was Psycho-delic Dream “Work In Progress” LOL! and D’OH!

Ahhh HA that is funny LIH. I am a canadian too and I totally get it. Tooo funny!

That is actually a good name! Makes you think of a multi crazy color dream Whip on your pumpkin Pie!! Yummmmmmyy!!! :0 🙂

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Yeah! I think that now bodine should absolutely do a Dream Whip dragon!!!

Yeah! I think that now bodine should absolutely do a Dream Whip dragon!!!

I agree totally LIH!!!

DREAM WHIP Dragon…DREAM WHIP Dragon…DREAM WHIP Dragon….HEHEHE 🙂

There Bodine LIH and I started the official Canadian Dream Whip Dragon Chant!!! Now ya just gotta figure out what us crazy Canadians are talking about!!!! HEHE

This dragon is sooooooo ready to hit the RAVE Scene!!! He is gonna bring the house down when those wings start flapping on the dance floor 🙂 🙂

Carolyn
                    Participant

He is just amazing . Those eyes are incredible .

Blue eyes……..Blue Eyes…Blue Eyes!!!!! HEHEHE They look awesome on him. Dream Whip really is a plain old boring light cream color but tastes ohhhhh sooooooo GOOD!!!!! Ya can make it any color ya want by adding food coloring. I make swirls of colors for on Pies and Cakes

Bodine
                      Participant

Oh,I thought it might have been multi-colored,all swirly or something like that considering the colors on this guy.Dream whip like cool whip here?For dessert and coffee toppings?A coffee colored dragon would be pretty with cream coloring too,hmmm.So many choices and no pyos,UGH!! :p
                        The eyes are very cool with it and fits the idea actually. They are multi-colored sparkles and I know I won’t get another pair so I kind of don’t want to let them go.Shouldn’t have set them in there then huh? :X Decisions,decisions.

Bodine
                        Participant

Up for sale in flea market.Please pm me if interested.
                          Photobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.