fbpx

PEPE'-pg5

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
  • Author

My latest-Lotus.She is hot pink based,covered in red/russet powder.Added purple and gold.I like her!She has a very nice Lotus flower keep to hold.She’s a repaint so not for sale.She has flaws,isn’t perfect.
    Photobucket
    Having fun experimenting with new colors.Base color really does make a difference when using the powders like I do.
    Thanks for the help Branzyboo 😉

Your very welcome bodine, she looks amazing!!!!

Bodine
    Participant

Astrid finished.She is nice in my opinion,best of my three done to date.
      Photobucket

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Adaneth
      Participant

Fantastic work on her! 🙂

Beautiful work Bodine I love Astrids eyes

Kelly
        Participant

Wow Bodine, you’ve been busy! Adda came out lovely, I really like how you blended the colors together on her. Sargent is great it took me a few seconds to spot the keep stone. Astrids is amazing, you took starry starry night and put it on a keeper then added gloss to it. Beautiful! Lotus is pretty, the color is your signiture color I haven’t seen anyone make a piece close to this color or say combination of colors. Very nice! 😀

Bodine
          Participant

Gosh y’all,I’m blushing!Thank you,glad you like them.I hope the owners do too.
            Crowfeather,you have a good eye.That is my own color made up.I am experimenting and learning. 8)
            Here is a Mardi Gras Keeper I just finished.My camera washes out the colors,they really are deeper/brighter.May her new owner enjoy her for many days. :bigsmile:
            Photobucket

Bodine
            Participant

Here is Dante’s Bain.
              Photobucket

Hannah
              Participant

OOOO that Mardi Gras Keeper is gorgeous Bodine!! I love the greens and purples and golds together 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
                Participant

Yes it beautiful .

Adaneth
                  Participant

Fantastic work on Mardi Gras! Quite an eye-catcher! 🙂

Gosh y’all,I’m blushing!Thank you,glad you like them.I hope the owners do too.
                    Crowfeather,you have a good eye.That is my own color made up.I am experimenting and learning. 8)
                    Here is a Mardi Gras Keeper I just finished.My camera washes out the colors,they really are deeper/brighter.May her new owner enjoy her for many days. :bigsmile:
                    Photobucket

Oh, Oh, Oh, I can’t wait till this one Flys home to me too. My shelf is awaiting his arrival. YEAH You rock Bo!! So many pretties so little time to just sit and admire them………..oh hold on…..I’ll make time!!

Misty
                    Participant

Nice work Bodine 😉 Good color combo >.<

Kelly
                      Participant

Mardi Gras came out great! I also like how sparkly Dante’s brain came out. Very nice! 🙂

Bodine
                        Participant

🙂 here is my latest.Amber gave me the color scheme and this is what I came up with.It is in progress.I like it but my husband just said,Okay.LOL It does glow under black light.I will post finished pics when done.Both lights too. :bigsmile:
                          Photobucket
                          Photobucket
                          It has a long way to go.Sorry,at ugly stage. :p

Carolyn
                          Participant

Pretty dragon . The colors remind me of black light stuff .

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.